Re: [OPEN] Puddles after drinking water

by osiazul

Original Post

Re: The sims is leaking puddles

Hero
@RavenLure Before the pack or before the patch ? It started with the patch.

Merged your post for now as I do think it's the same. There does seem to be a delay sometimes and I'm not sure they always spawn where your Sims is currently standing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 112 (987 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict before patch. I know this was going on for a while. At first I thought it was just me. If there is a delay it is some delay and not even where they were drinking, if I can remember
Message 62 of 112 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RavenLure Do you have any ghosts that drowned ? They leave puddles too.

Since you are a mod user, it's easy to test if it's this issue or something else. Just install Scarlet's mod fix (you can find the link if check this list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/td-p/9836185

If it helps, it's the same, if not, it's different.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 112 (958 Views)

★★★ Guide

No ghosts that drowned. That come by my place,,., no ghosts.... unless I summon Felix with paranormal but he did not drown... 

A mod, that fixes mods?? I looked through the list of compatible mods for that and I have non of the mods listed. 

MCCC

Donot turn my sims into spell casters

one that hides the MAC make-up

More columns

UI Cheats

Slice of life

wonderful whims

and life decider OH and full house.

I try to keep mods at a minimum

Message 64 of 112 (925 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just noticed this happening a few minutes ago. 

I was playing a residence in Komorebi.  Only the second time since building this house. A single sim autonomously ate breakfast, washed his plate then got a glass of water. He put it on the table (Toasty Kotatsu table), then sat down and drank it. A puddle appeared behind him on the floor. 

My other lots are usually busy with kids and multiple adults, but this is the only sim here. 

Message 65 of 112 (919 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Puddles after drinking water

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict I have the same issue, no mods, no CC... It started after the patch, I got Paranormal after the patch. I took a picture at a Sulani lot: a NPC came to my sims house to take a glass of water, look what he do to drink the water (is the first time I see this, it is so weird).

Message 66 of 112 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

In my current house my sims are constantly unwell because of dirty surroundings and I couldn't find anything dirty. And yes I noticed the puddles of water next to the sink and thought it was the dog - wait, the weather was nice and the dog didn't swim in the pool... anyway I am starting to have this isuse now after moving to a certain house a few days ago, but long after the recent update.

Message 67 of 112 (886 Views)

Hero
@RavenLure You have to go to the third post, find the bug you have issues with if it's on there, there's a bug fix linked next to it.

And no, this doesn't fix mods, it fixes the bug with the water puddles caused by the bonehilde problem. If the issue goes away if you add that mod, then you have the same issue. If not, then it's different.

With mod user I meant that since you are already using mods, you are probably not against trying a mod fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 112 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So, some days on since I posted in this thread and things have become worse!  My sims go to their acting gigs and want to immediately go to the sink to get water.  I also see NPCs getting water there too.  Now I have to go into build mode, remove all 3 sinks from PBP so that my sims will not keep queueing up actions to go to the sink whilst in the middle of a performance!  I have no puddles issue now, just the desperation of my sims to go to the sinks for a glass of water.  I thought I'd fixed all this with MCCC but no, they still desperately want sinks and drinks!  They're not thirsty, all bars are green.  I noticed an update came a few hours ago and still the problem persists.  I was really hopeful that it was a fix.  Frown

Message 69 of 112 (842 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict This is not a bonehilda problem. This started way before paranormal I give up., I just destroy the puddles using the cheats.. thanks anyway
Message 70 of 112 (830 Views)