[FIXED] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

by yashila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Issue

When I save during a (female) sims's pregnancy (first/second/third trimester), exit the game, and start and load the save game, the aging bar is displaying 1. a different number than it should have been 2. the aging bar is not corresponding to the age.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

I took out all mods. Repaired the game. Started a new save. No mods at all and it still happens.

Picture

See attached. Eliza had 20 days left (it was a new save).

Where does the bug occur ?

Every save, new or old, with or without mods. Haven't tested with male pregnancies.

Mods/CC

I took out all mods and made sure to repair the game.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

All EPs, GPs and SPs

Occurring since

Since June 6th 2016

Operating system

Win 10, 64bit.

Message 2 of 45 (3,739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero
No idea when this was fixed but it looks fixed in my game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 45 of 45 (2,461 Views)

All Replies

Pregnant sims instant age jump

★★ Apprentice

Since the lastest patch (the one that enabled shared male/female stuff) i have a bug where a pregnant sim (females) are instant age jumping - as in the age bar will start to flash as soon as they enter the 3rd trimester! so she eg could be 3 days past turning young adult and her age jumps to next stage as she turns 3rd trimester pregnant.

I do have some mods installed but nothing as far as i am aware that effects pregnant sims or age mods, i shall test to make sure.

Anyone else having pregnant sims age jump to instant flashing bar?

Message 1 of 45 (3,585 Views)

Re: Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero

Unsure what you mean but pregnant Sims don't age during their pregnancy. So if she got pregnant at 1 day, it will stay at that until she gave birth.

I might have misunderstood though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 45 (3,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

That's the problem. The age bar changes when you save, exit and reload the game when it shouldn't. It just ages the pregnant sim when it shouldn't and it ages her like 19 days, not even just one. This only happens when you save and exit during the pregnancy. It doesnt age the pregnant sim overnight if you continue playing.

Message 4 of 45 (3,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you also delete your cache files when you removed your mods ?

I'm going to test this next week to see if I can duplicate

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 45 (3,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did that too. Thanks. Embarrassed She has to be displaying the pregnancy buff (so not just after a try for baby) and I haven't tested it with male sims yet.

Message 6 of 45 (3,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I want to add that I found that after the sim has given birth, the age bar as well as the remaining days return to normal/the value it was before. It seems to be a visual thing only.

Message 7 of 45 (3,653 Views)

Hero

Thanks. I should have a pregnant Sim I can test this on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 45 (3,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem but mine began after downloading Sims 4: Dine out. 

Message 9 of 45 (3,642 Views)

Hero

Also without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 45 (3,635 Views)