Re: Pregnant sim aging up when pregnant and should still have days left

by crinrict

Original Post

Pregnant sim aging up when pregnant and should still have days left

★★ Novice

I have had this happen to two sims of mine now and am very perplexed.  Once my sim hits her third trimester, it is showing that she is aging up that day and the youth potion does not work.  My first sim's twin sister and husband both still had 4 days left and my second sim's husband has 6 days left!  Has anyone else had this happen???  Please help.

Message 41 of 45 (618 Views)

Hero

Hi @angel9797

merged your post.

It's a simple display bug. The age bar should go back to normal after the pregnancy.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 45 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's not just pregnant Sims, either. It seems to happen any time aging is disabled while there is progress in the bar. I have a pregnant vampire sim who is not having the problem:

So the problem has nothing to do with being pregnant, rather that aging is disabled during this time, and pregnant Sims generally have aging progress when they become pregnant, causing the sparkling-age-bar issue.

Message 43 of 45 (596 Views)

Hero

Do you have this on Vampirs only or also normal ones ?

Thread for Vampires is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-V-My-vampire-sim-doesn-t-show-the-days-lived/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 45 (587 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero
No idea when this was fixed but it looks fixed in my game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (2,551 Views)