Re: Pregnat sim age bar

by Denisa_key

Original Post

Re: Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero

And that is still happening after Thursday's patch ? 

No one said it was a mod issue but all all bugs must be reported on a vanilla game. So unless you remove your mods, they need to be tested again without. That's the same for all issues reported in this bug forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 45 (1,486 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

★★★★ Novice

so my sim was pregnant and it seems that the time had stopped for her during that period. after giving birth she was the same age as before pregnancy. before she was the same age as her husband but now she is 4 days younger.

Message 22 of 45 (1,463 Views)

Hero

That is on purpose and no ta bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 45 (1,457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem in my 100 baby challenge. My sim is pregnant and her age bar says that she is about to age up and when she is not pregnant her lifespan is how it is supposed to be. I have no mods or custom content. Is there any thing I can do to fix it or should I ignore it until it is fixed in a patch? Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day. 

Message 24 of 45 (1,442 Views)

Hero

Did you already patch with today's patch ?

It's really just a display issue, so just ignore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 45 (1,440 Views)

★★ Guide

I had this problem also, and confirmed that it was just a display issue. After giving birth, the Sim's age status corrected itself. I have not tested since yesterday's patch, however (I have no more pregnant Sims handy).

I'm on Mac OS 10.10.5 (Yosemite), all expansions and packs, no mods or CC (ever).

Message 26 of 45 (1,429 Views)

Pregnat sim age bar

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My pregnant sim was 14 days from being an adult. She got pregnant and a couple of days later I started my game and her age bar to an adult was full. When she had the baby her age bar went all the way back down to the beginning of the young adult age. I have no mods or CC

Message 27 of 45 (1,435 Views)

Hero

Hm, wonder if this bug is evolving (should have gone back to the age the Sim was before the pregnancy not to the beginning.

Anyways, still the same bug as this so I merged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 45 (1,418 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

My sim had 45 days left until aging into a young adult before the latest patch and now she has 0 days.The baby just age into a child and she is aging in 4 days into a teenager and am playing on long. This is really upsetting because i do not want to start over my game and i feel like cannot continue playing with this glitch. I do not play with mods or custom contents.

Message 29 of 45 (1,407 Views)

Hero

So it didn't go back ? 

Could be that you have the glitch where she's immortal now. Can you try if you can age the Sim up with the cake ? Just test if the option is there.

I don't know if the two issues are connected or not but it seems like it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 45 (1,397 Views)