Message 11 of 45 (1,291 Views)

Re: Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero

This is easy to duplicate

I'll add

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 45 (1,209 Views)

Pregnancy and dine out bug

★ Novice

Hi EA, i discovered a bug: when a sim is pregnant: it looks like she is aging up...

And with dine out: when you open your restaurant without being there: you don't gain any money....

Message 13 of 45 (1,211 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

Hero

Verified and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 45 (1,197 Views)

Aging before my time

★★ Novice

Hi I don't know if i'm posting this in the write place or not but here I go. My sim had 14 days before aging into full adult, then my sim went for a jog and now suddenly I have zero days left. Whats wrong with my file? I don't use mods ever. I tried changing the life span to see if it would fix the issue but only my other sims got more or less life days. Please help thank you

Message 15 of 45 (1,220 Views)

Re: Aging before my time

Hero

Is the Sim pregnant ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 45 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. Does that effect the age bar somehow?

Message 17 of 45 (1,197 Views)

Hero

Yes, that is broken.

Is that what you're seeing: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Pregnant-sims-age-bars-bug-when-save-exit/td-... ?

If so, I'll merge your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 45 (1,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could anyone in this thread check if the issue is fixed for them ?

For me it looks fine now  NVM it reoccurs on traveling so not fixed 

@yashila @PokeAndSims4ever @xVeerG @lanocakes1 @DireSiren

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 45 (1,161 Views)

Re: Pregnant sims age bars bug when save/exit

★★ Apprentice

I did report this issue but was shouted down as they assumed it was a mod issue but i removed all mods, repairs game and started new world and it still doing it.,

Pregnant sims age bars jump to end and flashes as if sim is ready to age up, as soon as she gives birth it goes back to where it was before pregnancy.

Message 20 of 45 (1,156 Views)