Re: Pond Features are NOT Working!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Pond Features are NOT Working!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the sims 4 cottage living. I updated the game and repaired it before playing. When I built the pond and put in features most of them do not work! The fireflies don’t show up, the glowing object doesn’t show up, you can’t see tadpoles, and no dragonflies either. The only thing that shows up are the ducks. I’ve tried repairing the game 4 times now and it doesn’t work still. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (3,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Placing Dragonfly Swarm and Mosquitos on ponds now results in dragonflies and mosquitoes, respectively. Bzzzzzzz bzzz....

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,867 Views)

All Replies

@68Tequila  Do you have laptop mode enabled?  That's a known issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Invisible-frogs-tanks-and-fish-mice-ducks-crocs-et-al/td-...

Let me know either way, and if that is in fact your issue, I'll merge your post with the master thread.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (3,397 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Just recently I had the opportunity to build a pond and the same thing is happening and I don’t have the laptop mode enabled
Message 3 of 6 (2,812 Views)

Hero
@Cristiny18 Do frogs and fish work for you ?

Try enabling laptop mode, then go back to the game, then go back to options and disable it again to see if that makes a difference.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,797 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue on console.

Message 5 of 6 (2,389 Views)

Hero

Placing Dragonfly Swarm and Mosquitos on ponds now results in dragonflies and mosquitoes, respectively. Bzzzzzzz bzzz....

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,868 Views)