Re: Playing darts together doesn't work

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Playing darts together doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sims Can't Play Darts Together

Just discovered that none of my sims can play darts together since the Toddler patch. This first occurred w/all my mods and cc installed in my current saved game. 

I took the Mods folder out which also contains all of my cc and there was no change in this issue.

I started a new game, w/my Mods folder on my desktop, created 2 sims and placed them in a new vacant home. The sims were still not able to play Darts together.

When directing either of them to play darts together, each sim would make the "Not Enough Room" message. The dartboard was the only object in the room so there

was plenty of room at the baseline on the floor for them both to play together. 

Anyone else have this problem since the Toddler patch? 

Message 1 of 13 (3,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Playing darts together doesn't work

★★★★ Pro

This has been fixed in today's patch. I just tested it and it works fine again.

View in thread

Message 12 of 13 (2,305 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Sims Can't Play Darts Together Since Toddler Patch

★ Guide

I read your thread and tried: it does not work. Together or alone. No CC or mods installed.

Message 2 of 13 (3,172 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Playing darts together doesn't work

★ Pro

Same problem. Can't play darts together. Started new game with new "The Sims 4" folder. Same problem.

Message 3 of 13 (3,154 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Playing darts together doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. The only difference is that I do not receive a message saying that there is not enough room. The other Sims just throw their arms in the air in despair ( and so do I :-))

Message 4 of 13 (3,141 Views)

Re: Playing darts together doesn't work

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (3,132 Views)

★★ Novice

This is copied and pasted from my forum thread.

I was directed here by Rose.

Sims invited to play darts are complaining of routing issues when the "Play Darts with" interaction is chosen.
Not only this but the invited Sim(s) then gets "stuck" with the action in cue and will stand around unable to do anything else.

The invitee can play just fine, but the invited won't participate.
Inviting them to perform another activity doesn't work.
Only resetting the Sim works either by typing the cheat, or traveling to another lot.
In the case of controlled Sims you can see the action stuck in the cue...and cancelling it does work...but this isn't possible for Sims not in the users control.

The dart borads are all placed legally (meaning without move objects)

Message 6 of 13 (3,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here!
-.-

Message 7 of 13 (2,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem! It used to work just fine and it's fun to see how each Sim take turns and talk to each other while waiting.

Now, they always have problem over a Sim blocking their way,  but nobody is blocking their way.

FIX THIS EAXIS

Message 8 of 13 (2,709 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem as you.
I thought the problem for darts not working was the position but after changing it still happens anyway!

Message 9 of 13 (2,701 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, it's the same : the dartboard is broken!

Please, repair it: it's a very good group activity, I need it.

Message 10 of 13 (2,556 Views)