[FIXED] Player Trait Broken

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Player Trait Broken

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm saying I don't know if and when it's going to be fixed but bug that affect more people get usually fixed sooner.

I'm also saying that I have no influence of what gets fixed and what not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 25 (2,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same problem with the "expressionistic"-reward trait. Playing on ps4.

@Jennialisk No matter, realised that you could not do "mood paintings" on a digital sketchpad.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 12 of 25 (2,039 Views)

Hero
@Jennialisk This thread is for the player trait.

If you have other issues for other traits, please open a new thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 25 (2,031 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. My shusband and wife siims both have the "player" trait, but every, single, time one of them try to flirt with another NPC, and the other one is close by, jealousy ensues. One of them will get slap by a sad moodlet for 24 hours. 

Message 14 of 25 (1,987 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Player Trait Broken

★ Guide

I’m having this issue as well. The temporary solution seems to be giving all of the Sims involved in the relationship the Player trait. That will allow you to avoid the hits to friendship and romance, etc.

Message 15 of 25 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Guide

One of the reasons I started using MCCC is because you can turn off jealousy from everyone. The player trait never worked for me. 😬

Message 16 of 25 (1,867 Views)

Hero

Sims will no longer become jealous when sims with the Player trait perform romantic interactions with other Sims in front of them.

Fixed in Patch 1.56.52

Also tagging @Ulfric_Grimbrand  for feedback on this (Happy Day ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 25 (8,827 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrictI will be testing very soon.

Message 18 of 25 (1,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict  Only partially fixed.  It doesn't work with pre-existing Sims at all.  Same problems.  (Mods removed).  New game, no mods, new Sim (used aspirations.complete_current_milestone to get the Player Trait).  It seemed to be working like it should.  I can live with that.  It only takes a couple hours to recreate my main Sim and a few other Mainstays I play with.  I've been waiting since July 2015 when it first broke.  I'll take recreating my Sims LOL.

Message 19 of 25 (1,794 Views)

Hero
@Ulfric_Grimbrand Thank you for your feedback.

I'm happy to hear that.

Wasn't there another issue also with the trait that's still open ? If so, could you check that as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 25 (1,756 Views)