Re: Sims Employed to More Than One Job???

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Played main Sim is used as Vet NPC and now ...

Hero
well, if it was removed, then I guess someone else will need to do a new one. Sure there was a reason why it was removed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (763 Views)

Sims Employed to More Than One Job???

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just happens, I guess.
What happens when the bug occurs? Created sim with an established occupation is seen also working at another venue.
What do you expect to see? Sims 4 game play dictates created sims can't work two (or more) jobs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've only caught glimpses of this, but I have a (self-created) sim who works as an investor. However, sometimes when I'm not playing him, I'll see him dressed as a vet and even hovering over him, it'll say he's a "Veterinarian." There's also times I'll go to the vet and he's there working. Again, this doesn't happen every time I'm not playing him, but it does happen.

Message 32 of 38 (717 Views)

Hero
Hi @Quien80946

vets aren't really jobs like the others (just like you have a store or own a restaurant), so they're not considered real jobs by the game.

This is nevertheless treated as a bug currently and I've merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 38 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

At the release of cats and dogs they said owning a vet clinic is like owning a shop or restaurant, there you hire a cook, in a clinic you hire a vet. I don´t understand where the difference is, especially when you visit a clinic with a Sims, that doesn´t own it, for me it´s the same like the restaurants and shops. Random Sims, also played ones, are used from the game to fill up the free work places. I really don´t understand where the problem is to tell the game not to use sims that are marked as played? 

Message 34 of 38 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's what I was saying ?

and this IS treated as a bug ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 38 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sry, misunderstood, again ;(

Message 36 of 38 (713 Views)

Hero
:D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 38 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Sims who belong to played households can no longer be employed by the Vet Clinic.

As the vet issue was fixed, I'm going to mark this as fixed.

I've made a new thread for the flea market vendor issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CL-NPC-played-Sims-sell-buy-their-stuff-at-flea-market/... and moved all posts concerning that over to that.

If you have other issues that used to be in this thread still, please create a new thread.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 38 (2,241 Views)