Re: [OPEN] 'Play Dolls With' Interaction Not Working

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Is there a fix for this without a mod? I am having the same issue. Can't play dolls with, can't open presents or light tree with, etc. I play on xbox, so I don't use any mods or cc, since I want achievements.

Message 11 of 16 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Guide

"Play Dolls With..." doesn't work for me either. If I choose it, the Sim doing it will go to the dollhouse and play while the other Sim doesn't play Dolls with them (I have autonomy off so they don't go to do something else). I'm also on Xbox.

Message 12 of 16 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DizzyDee-K What about for xbox one? I don't want to have to completely restart my game... Or is the best salutation to uninstall and reinstall the game for xbox players?
Message 13 of 16 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DolphinSSA Mesmo problema aqui!
Message 14 of 16 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Kibe-chan 

Post #8 from DizzyDee-K, has a solution for this issue, at least up to EA/Maxis decides to solve the glitch. The suggested mod solves the problem, but it is not perfect. If you make the toddler ask the nanny for help with the cubes, she will be stuck in the action, and will never finish doing it. You'll have to leave the lot, make some sim ask the nanny to visit the other lot, in order to solve the problem.

O post (número 8) de DizzyDee-K tem a solução para esse problema até que EA/Maxis resolva o defeito. O 'mod' que ele sugere resolve o problema mas não é perfeito. Se você fizer o bebê pedir à babá para ajudá-lo com os cubos, a babá ficará travada na ação, sem nunca a finalizar. Você terá de sair do lote e fazer alguém chamar a babá para o outro lote para acabar com o problema.

Message 15 of 16 (721 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Elder, Adults, Young Adults, and Teen Sims can now Play Dolls With Toddlers. Aww, adorable. ^_^

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (3,710 Views)