by mcrudd

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Plants shrink after harvesting/ Turns into harvestable

★★★ Newbie

this happens to my cow plant too

Message 411 of 478 (2,371 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not sure if I should make a new thread because something similar happens in my gamebut not because I harvest and the plant does not turn into a harvestable but randomly the plants will reset back to the planted, soil looking state. I don't even harvest my plants a lot of the time and they just reset after some time. Several of the plants are sheltered inside a basement and two of the plants are outside and in-season. They reset as if they have been moved outside and out of season and then begin growing again at the normal rate. This is the second time this has happened now. I have all of the packs except for a few stuff packs (I have all but: kids room stuff, luxury party stuff, cool kitchen stuff, toddler stuff, and my first pet stuff)

Message 412 of 478 (2,323 Views)

Cowplant keeps reverting back to plantes stage

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am updated to latest version and have all packs. No mods and only my baby clothes as cc.

z

My Cowplant reverted back to planted stage after my sim harvested some plants. I then remove all my plants hoping it won't happen again. However the next sim day my sim went out to feed and play with it and then shortly after while my sim was in the bath she reverted back to planted stage again Frown 

tjj

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed image links

Message 413 of 478 (2,335 Views)

Re: Plants disappearing after fertilization

★★★★ Apprentice

Just trying to find the, Me Too, option. This happens to me, and I dont have EL enabled anymore, but it did before then. All new games, have not tried any old saves.

Message 414 of 478 (2,201 Views)

Re: Plants disappearing after fertilization

★★ Guide
@allykatz77 In my case it happens due to the Pre-EL Patch, as I've never purchased EL, and I don't own Seasons either. I only have one saved game with multiple households (one of which I was playing when I reported the gardening bugs originally and got merged into the early version of this feed). Welcome to the enormous feed, where one day, maybe we might see a fix to some of the gardening bugs (trying to be optimistic here).
Message 415 of 478 (2,184 Views)

Re: Cowplant keeps reverting back to plantes stage

★★★★ Novice

Cowplants 

Guys I think I may have found out part of the problem..

I was about to delete my now reverted Cowplant when I noticed the footprint was in red (4 tiles long)

Somehow "little Simzee" had moved over the edge of the lot and part of the footprint was actually off of the boundary and onto the pavement.. (Maybe trying to lure an unsuspecting Sim with her cake?) 

After "adjusting" the red footprint and rotating it back into the lot it became green and "Little Simzee" was once again her fully grown self!

Looking at the picture above it looks like the Beebox in the pic may well be in the way of your Cowplant?

My advise make sure you have at least 5 empty tiles in front of your Cowplant and if it does revert back to a baby calf, check the footprint before deleting

@ Crinrict: et al I do believe I have found part of the solution? ~ Savuti 

Message 416 of 478 (2,095 Views)

Re: Cowplant keeps reverting back to plantes stage

★ Guide
@savuti No, it has nothing to do with it.
Message 417 of 478 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Theenaabeenaa This has started happening to me too. Sheltered plants are resetting to the soil state.

I've also noticed plant quality veering about more randomly. I realise it can change with the eco status, but my neighbourhood had lower quality plants when it was green, then when it went neutral they turned perfect for a couple of sim days before reverting back to their original state.
Message 418 of 478 (2,061 Views)

Sims 4 garden bug

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing
What happens when the bug occurs? Garden plants reset constantly, and when they reset i am having to re level them up from normal again. This has been since ecolifestyle release. There are other issues for me but this and blue screening are the most annoying.
What do you expect to see? My plants staying full grown and perfect most are in a greenhouse and sheltered.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco lifestyle expansion pavk

Reseting garden plants 

Message 419 of 478 (2,059 Views)

Gardening bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP02: 1.assets.live-ep02.176
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover Uni, Get Famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, Realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, vintage glamour, spooky stuff, holiday celebration, ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? tend to mature plants
What happens when the bug occurs? My plants reset as if i just planted them when i start tending to my garden. I'll go to water them and they'll reset
What do you expect to see? For My plants to not reset randomly after tending to them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

my plants go back and forth from seeds, to mature, and back to seeds again. that's all i can do with gardening and hope i can harvest before they are reset at random. The good thing is that the plants keep their quality after being reset to seeds

Message 420 of 478 (2,014 Views)