Re: [OPEN] Plants shrink after harvesting/ Turns into harvestable

by Psychotps

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes this is still happening was reported a long time ago now and it also happens on xbox so it has nothing to do with mods or cc

[Edited by CM. Please do not post in all CAPS @ritzcobra507 as all CAPS posts are not allowed on AHQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage]

Message 401 of 478 (917 Views)

★ Guide
@Psychotps I want to be an optimist. :D
I actually feel bad for EA's employees, they get so much hate and it's because the big boss is stingy.
Message 402 of 478 (897 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Yaanika better be a realist so reality will not hit so hard
Message 403 of 478 (829 Views)

★ Guide
@EmeraldLaura I like a positive reality.
Message 404 of 478 (817 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert
@Yaanika I'm kinda in between. Hope for the best until I keep getting let down, then expect the worst... Kinda like EA.
Message 405 of 478 (802 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm an Xbox player and I've had that happen to me about a week or so ago after getting sage and basil from debug and planting them! I'll take a picture tomorrow (since I'm in bed and going to go to sleep for the night). 

I thought it was because I used cheats (for some reason). Glad I'm not the only one!

Message 406 of 478 (760 Views)

Re: Where did my plants go?

★ Guide

Plants and trees become invisible, when i give the command: care for garden, my sims delete the weed while the plant/ tree is disappeared and you can not see the weed. Also when plants and trees needs water, you can not see the plant/tree but only the water drips. The same with the bees.

And today i discovered that since a day or two, all my harvestables disappeared from my sims inventory, very strange. Two days ago my sim had all her harvestables in her inventory.

Message 407 of 478 (662 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is still happening 😔

Message 408 of 478 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been building and sim creating for the past couple months and was very disappointed to finally go to play in my creations and discovered a key part of my character is more than broken, it's time wasting and apparently still unfixed. Add me to the me too column and the waiting crew as well.

Message 409 of 478 (607 Views)

Re: Where did my plants go?

★★★★ Novice

Also still having the problem with the Cow Plant .. He grew up to full size produced cake and I fed him . Next day shrank back to bud size ! The interactions were still there and the Sim was reaching up to pet him .. Green goob/saliva was coming down from where his head should have been ( lol) “ The envy of the ‘hood .. “ l don’t thinks so !! Don’t have Seasons yet and am waiting for gardening to be fixed before I buy it .. No issues therefore with dragon fruit .. Mainlly the lemon trees shrinking and leaving their fruit hanging in the air ?! 

Message 410 of 478 (553 Views)