Re: Cowplant becomes invisible when supersold

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@AliceTheWonder I'm merging your post as well as someone else has reported this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Plants-shrink-after-harvesting-Turns-into-harvestable/m-p... and I've already merged that as well.

Should this bug get fixed but not the invisible cowplant one, I will split again. Just make sure to let me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 211 of 478 (790 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Plants shrink after harvesting/ Turns into harvestable

★ Guide
@Psychotps Oh that's the one I have :D
Message 212 of 478 (759 Views)

★ Guide
@Psychotps I was wondering if you'd be interested in checking out my messed up gardening main saved game, I could send you the files. You'd need eco installed though. If it's all normal in your game then it would be a mystery lol.
Message 213 of 478 (757 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Yaanika Sure, just PM me with it's location. It'd be nice to see it in action.
Message 214 of 478 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PsychotpsThank you! I will PM you the link to the save file.

For reference this is what my garden looks like right now. Sometimes the plants and trees pop back up but go missing again when I use buy/build mode or harvest, water, sell etc or just randomly disappear. https://imgur.com/a/ND9QkTg

To clarify none of those are freshly planted. I started my garden in early June when I got Eco. Everything was working fine until a patch ruined it. 

Message 215 of 478 (668 Views)

★ Guide

And this is the garden a few hours later, after six in the morning. https://imgur.com/a/ZRO22Xs

Message 216 of 478 (647 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh odd... I don't have the original problem, I thought I read that it was fixed in the last patchnotes...?

It's just the cowplant for me atm.

Message 217 of 478 (624 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having a similar problem on the PS4 (base game only), though for me when it happens the plants return to a state as if they were just planted. They also seem to start over their growth as if just planted. For example the only plants I have growing right now are 8 dragon fruit plants, and one entire planter just seemed to reset and it seems to be taking just as long for it to grow back as it normally would. This is the second time it has happened, and the first time it happened to both planters at the same time. I don't know if it's a factor or not, but this never happened when I had my planters indoors and has only happened since moving them outside.

I'll include some screenshots. One of them is highlighting the status of the plants just after they reset, one is showing the available options on them during this state, and then the last one is showing how they've looked for the last day or two.

Message 218 of 478 (620 Views)

Re: Plant growth state reversion

★★ Novice

It seems to happen to me with all my herbs,money trees, forbidden trees, and growfruit... Not trying to sound like a * but I paid a lot of my into this game and I would love if these issues could befised so I can play the way I want to, ya know? It's frustrating bc before the latest update, all seems to be fine.

Message 219 of 478 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

07-20-20_6-36-24 AM.png

This is from your save three days later. Plants never reverted.

Are you SURE you don't have any CC or mods installed?

I know some people are having the problem on console... I just can't figure it out. Same save, yet it works great on mine but not yours?

Message 220 of 478 (529 Views)