Re: Plantain missing from collection

by JasonVega2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Plantain missing from collection

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I had a brand new straight out of CAS sim purchase a basic bag of seeds via a planting pot. She got 5 seeds: 2 apple, 2 grape and 1 plantain. She was able to successfully plant all of them. When I looked in the household collection, the apple and grape have been "discovered" for the collection, but the plantain is not in the collection. It is growing and the sim can perform all normal gardening interactions on it, but it is not showing up as discovered in the collections.

Message 1 of 5 (2,782 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

This seems to have been fixed in one of the last updates.

In fact - I got a second plaque for completing my plants collection when I harvested some plantains after the update.

Someone should probably double-check to make sure, but I think this issue has been fixed!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,832 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

it's not just you Standard smile i've checked the list in the collections and it seems to me two of the fruits look exactly alike in the list it may be possible that one of those is supposed to be the plantain only a possiable incorrect image shows

edit to add Crin if you need a screenshot let me know so i can post it

Message 2 of 5 (2,769 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (2,764 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Blackberries and the Bonsai buds both use the same exact image, and are both included in the collectables list. The plantain is missing completely.

Message 4 of 5 (2,702 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This seems to have been fixed in one of the last updates.

In fact - I got a second plaque for completing my plants collection when I harvested some plantains after the update.

Someone should probably double-check to make sure, but I think this issue has been fixed!

Message 5 of 5 (2,833 Views)