[FIXED] Pizza Delivery Not Working

by daleylife

Original Post

Re: Pizza Delivery Not Working

Hero

Hopefully QA can figure it out and prevent it from happening in the future.

I don't know if your save can be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (2,613 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If I upload my sims to the gallery, will there "history" and relationships be saved? So I can start a new game and place them in it? Is there a way to do that?

I'd love to be able to order pizza once in awhile.

Message 12 of 19 (2,579 Views)

Hero

They keep their traits and skill but you'll loose any relationships (except those in the same household) and job advances

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (2,576 Views)

Champion

@daleylife@crinrict , this happens to me as well.  It happens so often that I usually don't even try pizza delivery!   Devil  I've heard that some Simmers will eventually get their pizza hours after they called it in.  I've heard others say that the delivery person left it on the sidewalk down the street from their house ... it wasn't on their lot so they couldn't click and drag it; instead, they had to run down the street and fetch it in order to eat it! Shocked Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 19 (2,463 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Pizza Delivery Not Working

Hero

The pizza delivery Sim will now leave after an appropriate amount of time after the delivered takes the delivery from the deliverer.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36   

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (29,846 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sims lives on Inner Circle, Mirage Park, Del Sol Valley. He can´t order Pizza, after the phone call nothing happens, no message in the right upper corner, no Pizza boy.

In other Worlds, households it works fine.

Message 16 of 19 (2,102 Views)

Hero
What kind of Pizza did you order and at what time ?

(It's by design that you don't get Pizza delivery during the night (after midnight, I think)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (2,100 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, my fool Wink Didn´t order Pizza many times before but my busy new Star in Del Sol Valley had not enough time to cook and what´s the best time to order Pizza, at night. Tried i again next day at 1 p.m. and it works. A message that the Service is closed at midnight would be nice, no matter Pizza Service is ok Wink

Message 18 of 19 (2,089 Views)

Hero
I agree with that. The option should not be available if they're not coming.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (2,083 Views)