Re: Moschino Emotional Photos

by Lyoufln

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Photos taken in emotional state give permanent buff

★★★ Newbie

This is has been a problem for me as well. I really love haivng pictures of my sims families in their home, but I don't think I can continue to keep putting the pictures up anymore. I've had 2 sims die from hysteria in a row because of the emotional auras on the pictures.

Message 21 of 26 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I worked really hard on this couple who I had meet in college, fall in love, graduate with honors degrees, get solid jobs, and FINALLY get married. During this time the couple took various photos and they all came out playful. So when they moved into their new house and hung up all their playful photos my girl sim became hysterical...and died....Please fix the bug. 

Message 22 of 26 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am having this problem now too but not in the same way. I do not have the Moschino pack (I've seen elsewhere this is a "feature" in that pack). I had my teenage sim take selfies with her friends and family to put on her wall in her dorm when she went off to college. Most of the pictures have angry buffs, one is focused, and one is playful. She was in neither of these moods when she took the pictures. There is no "disable emotion" on these pics, and sadly she has to put them all back in her inventory!

Oh, and? The interesting part is that every picture of the same person has the same mood. Is this some subconscious means to tell us how they make her feel?

EA_Blueberry: Merged your last 2 responses together

Message 23 of 26 (566 Views)

★ Guide

I've had this happen without even having the Moschino  pack. I ended up taking the photo off the wall to get rid of the buff. It was getting a little silly and annoying to have an entire family  feeling flirty every single time they were In the living room.  A way to turn off the buff like with paintings and crystals would be nice. 

Message 24 of 26 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to be able to disable emotional buffs from paintings too. I like having artwork up around the house, but it's rather annoying when my sims are constantly flirty or playful because of a little picture on the wall.

In addition to that, I wish there was a way to turn off Happiness buffs from decorations in settings. My sims shouldn't be happy about their nicely decorated kitchen when they saw their loved die. I like using decorations but I want my sims to feel emotions other than happy too. Maybe having a 'fine' moodlet for decent surroundings instead (or none at all?).

Message 25 of 26 (505 Views)

Hero

Emotional auras in photographs can now be toggled on/off.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (3,631 Views)