Re: [FIXED] Photo frames will not upload to the gallery

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Photo frames will not upload to the gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice

All the old photo frames in every lot I've opened since the patch this week have vanished. So, this isn't an issue about uploading lots to the gallery for me, just something that's currently missing from my game.

The game still seems to recognise the frames used to be there - it actually seems to operate on the assumption they still are, becasue when I click on a frameless pic I have the option to 'remove frame'. I can also 'change frame' but the options don't include the black frame, which all of them used to have. If I do 'remove frame' though, the black frame then appears as an option under 'change frame'.

I hope this will be fixed because nearly all my sims households have taken loads of photos and put them on their walls, so giving them all frames again individually would be a huge task. One sim household alone - the one which solved the Strangerville Mystery - must have well over 100 photos in their house as they documented the whole investigation along the way.

I have a Mac (10.12.6) and I don't use mods. I've got all the expansions and packs except MFP, backyard and toddler stuff.

Message 11 of 16 (755 Views)

Re: 08/08/2019 patch - New Frames won't save to gallery

★★ Novice
@schnuck01 This is very disappointing and frustrating! All those options for frames and now they're gone!!!!
Message 12 of 16 (728 Views)

★★ Guide
@juwels64 all your photo frames have disappeared. What a disaster!
Message 13 of 16 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@juwels64  I know, I hope they fix this soon. Good news is they are looking into it -sgn.PNG

Message 14 of 16 (701 Views)

Hero

Photo frames will now persist when downloaded from the gallery.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (1,947 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you EA!  Standard smile

Message 16 of 16 (574 Views)