by BadCowboy1969

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★ Novice

When will this be fixed?

Message 161 of 182 (1,227 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I never had this issue until the recent update.  Now when my Sim talked to his fox the entire queue filled with things on her.  The odd thing is it's only this household.  The home I have with just a cat didn't have this happen.  It is my main home with a fox, two kittens, and a cat.  I haven't seen issues on the cats yet because I stopped playing.  I wast only the fox.

Message 162 of 182 (1,144 Views)

★ Novice

This happened with my dog after my first initial petting interaction and now it does it every time. First ever household after buying Seasons and Pets.

Message 163 of 182 (1,102 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Having this issue too.
Message 164 of 182 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice

Also having this issue. Just bought the game and some expansion packs. Wish i didnt buy seasons now bc this is really messing with my game flow. makes me hesitant to buy other expansions since this issue seems to be at least a year old and hasnt been fixed 

:/

Message 165 of 182 (978 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having this issue too. Just bought Seasons and a some other packs, but until then I had C&D and never seen anything like this, pets always around my sim and filling up the queue specially when eating or using the computer.
It's worrying that this bug exists for so long and not a single fix till now. Just downloaded the Pet Pet Fix to see if it tones down the issue...
Message 166 of 182 (943 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The issue is also still occurring for me, but I should like to mention that for me it’s specifically with Dogs. Not having the issue with cats. Cats will sometimes place one or two “pet cat” actions in a Sim’s queue, but it’s absolutely nowhere near how a dog will completely destroy the queue like in the screenshot I posted a while back. 

Also, this still hasn’t crashed the game for me. Crossing my fingers but I think it’s possibly because I have an ungodly amount of RAM and an overpowered GPU in my machine, so maybe mine can just handle it better than most? Not sure. Either way, the issue still makes me not want to have dogs in any of my households, which sucks. 

Message 167 of 182 (925 Views)

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★★ Newbie

Same. All of this. Installed seasons and my pets have now gone insane with wanting to be pet. It’s extremely infuriating. It’s been going on for this long and yet it’s not fixed yet? Can we just get refunds if you won’t fix this?!

Message 168 of 182 (831 Views)

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★ Apprentice

Yeah honestly at this point I wish I could uninstall cats & dogs. The pets, to be honest, are kind of just an annoyance anyway. Just one more thing to distract from the development of a sim. 

Message 169 of 182 (828 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★★ Newbie

I have cats only and cat lover trait so yes it’s also happening for cats. 

Message 170 of 182 (825 Views)