Re: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

by stormsfeat196

Original Post

★ Novice
I can have nothing to one action in que and the if the dog wants to be petted the whole que will fill fill with petting the dog.
Message 151 of 182 (1,143 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, looks like this bug is back. Frown It had gone away for a while, but it recently cropped back up in my game.

Message 152 of 182 (1,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Just found this thread- I'm also having this issue. It's only been happening since I purchased & installed Seasons, which was about 2 weeks ago. Didn't have this problem until Seasons was installed. Screenshot of the issue attached. 

I don't know about unplayable, but most definitely annoying. Won't be playing with any saves containing pets until this is fixed. 

Message 153 of 182 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

this is happening to my game too ever since i bought pets for my household, its is usually resulting in my game crashing, dont ignore this ea [admin edit]

I understand that you're very upset, because of this bug, but there's no need for using such language and callouts. Please remember about this, when posting on our forum in the future - EA_Ataashi

Message 154 of 182 (1,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wonder why they(EA) don't focus on fixing their major bugs like this. They create a new pack for easy money, and fixing bugs is the _2nd_ priority.

All of simmers; if you have MCCC, turn off Pet_to_Sim interaction via "MCCC Tuner" to minimize the pet-to-sim action.

Message 155 of 182 (967 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am unfortunately really opposed to using mods. Nothing against modders, I just prefer playing the game as it was intended to be played. Plus, I feel like the game already has enough bugs without introducing potentially new ones. 

I honestly just wish this kind of stuff would even be acknowledged by Maxis. They have a community outreach team that only uses twitter instead of checking these forums or Reddit. I don't have a twitter, refuse to make one, and therefore have no way to reach out directly to Maxis regarding these types of issues. 

I don't know if this is game-breaking, but definitely annoying enough to make me want to ignore basically an entire expansion's content. 

Message 156 of 182 (896 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm also currently having this issue, although it hasn't crashed my game. 

Message 157 of 182 (882 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having this issue, to game-breaking effect; as of today. Purchased the expansion recently. What is wrong with you, EA? Fix the damn issues that have been in your game rather than barely slough out horrible $10.00 stuff packs. Honestly, disgraceful and appalling--unsurprising from possibly the worst game developer and customer support company in this industry--but appalling nonetheless.

Message 158 of 182 (819 Views)

★ Novice

I just found this thread too. Never had an issue until the last update. Now I can't do anything without my pet filling up the queue. I'm so frustrated by it. I guess I'll have to just delete all pets because I can't even play the game. It's so annoying! Everything with PETS IS A MESS! My pets won't breed, they won't be examined on the table and now they are hijacking the queue. I have come to hate the pets expansion so much. 

Message 159 of 182 (780 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★★★★ Novice
Just bought the game and ran immediately into this. Game crashes after a few minutes with the full queue. Pets did get stuck too.
Message 160 of 182 (752 Views)