Re: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

by tillyglack

Original Post

★ Guide

I am having this happen as well. My game is patched with the latest patch that came out last week, and I am having the pet queue spam. If anything, it seems to be happening more frequently than it did before the patch, sometimes enough to cause lag in my game.

Message 141 of 182 (887 Views)

★ Novice

Just logged off for the night. My sim went to collect her merit badge, which isI been grinding thorough heavily to complete, and the dogs filled the queue to the point of crashing my game completely. Logged back in and I lost hours of progress including building a huge addition, multiple promotions on two sims, and many skill points .I think I might take a break for a little while. 

Message 142 of 182 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I dont think this was something that was fixed within the last patch So until its fixed I am avoiding owning pets... 

Message 143 of 182 (769 Views)

★ Guide

Yep, i currently don't have any pets on any of my save game files! Sims don't even want to do anything else apart from interact with the dogs/cats its getting to the point where i don't even want to play the game anymore -_-

Message 144 of 182 (732 Views)

★ Pro

littlemssams Pet Pet fix, still works and makes it better, even though she says it is not needed anymore, it is.

Message 145 of 182 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having problems with my pets. 

If they do something bad, like scratch furniture, eating food left on the side, my sims can’t ask them not to do it, meaning they can’t learn not too. 

Message 146 of 182 (674 Views)

★★ Guide
I heard that too was an issue...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Can-t-lecture-train-pets/m-p/6414298#M50457

I have since uninstalled. There has been too much going on I'm waiting for another fix... I was going to get Get Famous yesterday as it was 50% off at best buy but decided not to. I just want the bugs fixeds to be honest.
Message 147 of 182 (666 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! 

If it is still on offer, you could always purchase it but not install until the issues have been resolved? 

Message 148 of 182 (661 Views)

★★ Guide
It was only for Cyber Monday and I refuse to pay full price for it. So I will be waiting for the next sale. Who knows though. I'm quit tired of all the bugs in this game.
Message 149 of 182 (635 Views)

★ Novice

This has been happening to me too. Both my cat and dog when a sim wants to interact in its own with a pet the cue will double up to nearly 20+ and i have to individually cancel them all or it will freeze the cue and not let me do anything else with the sims until they are cleared out. 

Message 150 of 182 (582 Views)