Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★ Guide

Having the same problem.

Message 131 of 182 (1,170 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

EA Sims Team

Hello @runbenjammin

There was a new patch released today which may help with the pets being stuck.  Can you try with today’s patch (version 1.47.49) and see if it’s improved?  If the issue is still occurring, could you share your save files and also your dxdiag?

Instructions on how to share files are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Note: We're aware that there still may be issues with the pet spamming the queue.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 132 of 182 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried the new patch, same issue with frozen pets and sims.

An interaction with a pet fails to load its animation, causing the sim and pet to become frozen in place.

The bugged interaction remains in the bottom left "doing" position in the queue while automation actions pop in and out above the queue. the sim experiences social +s above their head as if they are executing the queued actions in the background. If another sim tries interacting with the frozen pet, 100% they will become frozen too. Unable to cancel queued action to fix, must exit to 'manage worlds' and back to reset.

saves, dxdiag: https://www.dropbox.com/s/40og5f6c7ewqvcn/sims4frozenSimsPets.7z?dl=0

Message 133 of 182 (1,119 Views)

★ Novice

I'm still having issues with my cats filling uo the queue and it's ruining the game, the recent patch didn't help at all

Message 134 of 182 (1,051 Views)

Hero

For me it's also still happening 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 135 of 182 (1,027 Views)

★★ Guide

@SimQARobo  schrieb:

Note: We're aware that there still may be issues with the pet spamming the queue.

Then somebody should ask LittleMsSam how to fix it - lol...! Thank you LittleMsSam for fixing this bug with your mod!

Message 136 of 182 (999 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What kind of monkeys are working at Maxis? Sorry to ask so rude but this bug is a VERY big one for those affected and the devs couldn't manage to get rid of it in OVER A YEAR?!

I remember having this bug a year back and now I tried to play the game again after months of not playing it just to have the SAME bug again? Maybe you guys at Maxis should invest more time in FIXING the game instead of adding more expansions to sell to us which only create MORE bugs. I can't believe it!!!!

Message 137 of 182 (942 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It was fixed long before that but the patch made Father Winter’s Children disipear and when I did a repair to fix that it came back for me.

Message 138 of 182 (938 Views)

★ Guide

Happening in my game too! Every time when my sim is eating, the dog wants to give kisses or something and the list goes so high! My sim can never eat in peace, or do anything in that matter. This has been happening for so long for many people apparently and still there has been no fix for this Frown 

Message 139 of 182 (920 Views)

★ Pro

Same here, it is impossible to get anything done with a pet around, like trying to eat.

Message 140 of 182 (852 Views)