Re: [OPEN] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

by Bugginbabs66

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★ Guide

same. They said it was fixed in the latest patch but I'm just now experiencing the same thing again....

I mean, it was fixed for maybe 2 days .... :') Then it started again

Message 91 of 182 (1,744 Views)

Re: Autonomy Sims 4 playing up

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Yes, on many occasions the queue will fill up. I did notice the bug with seasons and then EA tried to patch it, but it did not work.

Message 92 of 182 (1,741 Views)

Re: Autonomy Sims 4 playing up

Hero

@lonewolfay

moved your posts over to this thread then. The other is mostly connected to the card table.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 182 (1,734 Views)

★★ Novice

Has only started in my game since the patch that was supposed to fix it.

Message 94 of 182 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Guide

didn't have the issue prior to buying and installing seasons, which i did after the patch that fixed this... so despite it saying it's fixed... it is not. i cant let me sim go home... or anywhere with their pet. its an independent traited pet... it shouldn't be up my sims butt 24/7... since hes a vamp and rarely sleeps im constantly cancelling out pet stuff. i may have to put the * dog up for adoption...

Message 95 of 182 (1,621 Views)

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★ Guide
I did not have this problem until the patch that was supposed to fix it. Now it is happening randomly, but all the time. It also seems to be happening in the fall when raking leaves. Once I selected rake leaves it kept coming up regardless of what I wanted my Sim to do.
Message 96 of 182 (1,581 Views)

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

From what I can tell, despite patch notes claiming otherwise, this issue does not seem to have been fixed. This was just uploaded to a popular simblr and clearly documents the bug still occurring.

Message 97 of 182 (1,545 Views)

Sims constantly want to interact with the dog/cat

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All accept my first pet and jungle adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a dog/cat in the household
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims constantly interact with the dog/cat
What do you expect to see? Same as stated above
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Ok, so i've done some analysing of this situation, and i can see where the problem is coming from, so let me explain.

My sims won't sit at the table to eat unless the dog/cat is there.. If the said animals are in a different room, the sims want to be with them at all times. If the dog is near the table where my sims eat, then my sims will eat there, but quickly get up to interact with the dog, for example: They always praise the dog. If the dog is in another room for example, the bedroom, my sims will grab food from the fridge and walk all the way to the bedroom and sit on the bed, near where the dog is sleeping. If the dog is outside, my sims will follow.. Its getting very annoying and i've had this happen since cats and dogs EP.

Message 98 of 182 (1,533 Views)

Re: Sims constantly want to interact with the dog/cat

★★★ Novice

This is definitely still happening. Happens every time any of my sims sit down to eat, but also sometimes happens when they're doing other things like sitting at the computer. Makes the game awful to play, Sims can't just stop eating after all. But they can't eat because every time they do they get a million requests to pet the cat or the dog if I'm not sitting there cancelling them.

Message 99 of 182 (1,494 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me too. I'd have my Sims sit down and eat for dinner but as soon as the dog comes over the queue would fill with petting interactions. It'd get even worse when I have my sims sit down and watch tv or read a book. My game was running perfectly fine with pets until I brought Seasons, which wasn't too long ago. This is driving me insane to the point where I'm thinking about selling him. Poor dog Frown

Message 100 of 182 (1,454 Views)