Re: My dog/cat spams my interaction bar until the bar is full.

by StephS1984

Original Post

Re: My dog/cat spams my interaction bar until the bar is full.

★ Guide

Same here - stopped for a very short while after installing the patch, now is doing it again. Must have been a 'quick fix' rather than proper fix with patch. Very frustrating, don't particularly want to get rid of my pets.

Message 81 of 182 (1,366 Views)

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★ Guide

Seems to always be 'pet (pet name)' for me, queues up heaps, haven't yet noticed other interactions

Message 82 of 182 (1,365 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★★ Newbie

This happens every minute in my game time. Fills up the whole bar. I got my baby taken away because the pets were more IMPORTANT than the baby.....like honestly. They wake them up to get petted too. I can't do anything!!!!

Message 83 of 182 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought it was supposed to be fixed with the last patch.

Well it's not.

It's very frustrating trying to play a game with that much bugs in it.

Capture d’écran 2018-07-13 à 19.56.35 copie.png

Message 84 of 182 (1,322 Views)

Hero
No, it's still happening Frown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 182 (1,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Definitely glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue... it's getting a tad annoying now.

PettingQueue.png

Message 86 of 182 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It's still happening in my game too. The interaction is "Petting petname".

Edit to add:

I've been using Scumbumbo's Self Configurable Autonomy Mod to stop the interaction. These are the two I've disabled:

160856 # petSocials_PetToSim_Initiate_PetPet
178671 # petSocials_PetToSim_Initiate_PetPet_FriendlyTrait

Message 87 of 182 (1,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Scumbumbo's Self Configurable Autonomy Mod stopping PetPet and PetPet_FriendlyTrait seem to be working well for me so far.

Hopefully this bit of knowledge will give them some insight on what's causing this because ideally I'd be able to play without any mods but it became pretty intolerable just how often my sim was getting distracted by the constant petting.
Message 88 of 182 (1,201 Views)

Re: Autonomy Sims 4 playing up

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Wow, I guess I am not the only one having this issue! After installing seasons and having pets, my sims cannot eat in peace. it doesn't matter what meal my sim preps and eats, as soon as they sit down anywhere and eat, they get up to pet the dog or cat. I've gotten to the point to where I've deleted my pets or have added the independent trait to make them not be so reliant on my sims for attention, but the pets still do it. I do not have a game table anywhere on my lot, nor do I use any CC content.

Message 89 of 182 (1,185 Views)

Re: Autonomy Sims 4 playing up

Hero

@lonewolfay Sounds more like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Pet-Filling-Queue-Task-List/m-p/6699614#M60331 ? Do you have the whole queue filling up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 90 of 182 (1,173 Views)