Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★ Guide

Sent them over. Thanks! Standard smile

Message 11 of 182 (3,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I never had this issue until Seasons came out. I had to delete my dog, because it was constant. I took off the Loyal trait, I tried moving to another map. The sim has never had the dog lover trait.

Message 12 of 182 (3,090 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same, I didn't have this issue until Seasons. I used a new family, new save and as soon as my sims got into their house the cat and dog started spam the pet interaction. It was nonstop, my sims couldn't even eat. I had to delete my pets.

Message 13 of 182 (3,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, it happens mostly when i am gardening or eating food.

Message 14 of 182 (3,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've also been having this bug, since the recent patch and with the installation of the new Seasons expansion pack. Tested out my CC-Free save (also removed all mods and mc centre) and the problem still persisted. I hope that the Sims Team will be able to release an update patch to fix these new bugs 06-23-18_9-16-09 AM.png06-23-18_9-17-11 AM.png

Message 15 of 182 (3,030 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This also started for me with the install of Seasons. It's not linked to a certain task the sims is doing. Mine isn't so bad that the sims can't function and it's not all the time. Maybe once every sim day or so

Message 16 of 182 (3,020 Views)

★★ Novice

I never had this problem until I downloaded seasons and now my pet fox won't leave my sim alone my kitten barely bothers her though but she can barely do her job because of the fox but I don't want to get rid of the pets though

Message 17 of 182 (3,002 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having same issue. Removing the game completely and fresh install. Will let you know if this fixes the issue. 

Message 18 of 182 (2,940 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also, having this issue. I noticed it when I was making a flower arrangement and while I was eating.

Message 19 of 182 (2,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are they working on a emergency patch for this issue? It makes the game mostly unplayable. And it seems more and more people are having this issue. 

Message 20 of 182 (2,907 Views)