Re: Perfectly Rounded Scenario - Tasks Not Registering

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Wndblwz Could you list the skills that the SIm has > 3 now ?

EDIT: I also faintly remember there was one where the actual go didn't match the description of what you needed to do I think it might have been this one.

EDIT EDIT: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Perfectly-Well-Rounded-Scenario-Wrong-task-text-displayed-on/m... .. I think that's what it is. Can you check ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (312 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrictmine says "a skill at level 3" and shows an indicator of 1/3. He has level 4 and above in Fitness, Charisma, Handiness, Programming

Message 12 of 16 (282 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz On the menu as well or does it show something else there ? Like on the main menu scenario description before you start it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (275 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Oh my gosh... I must have stroked out ever since reporting this. I'm TOTALLY wrong. The main scenario screen does say 3 skills at level 10. WOW. I'm so sorry to have wasted your precious energy on this. You're patient and awesome. (I'm so embarrassed. LOL)
Message 14 of 16 (272 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz It's not your fault. The main description differs from the task description so that's a bug.

I merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (269 Views)

Hero

Scenario "Perfectly Well-Rounded" has the goal to "Reach Level 3 in Any Skill" which now can be completed.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (1,182 Views)