Re: [OPEN] Pepperoni pizza order fails

by SaveZeIda

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'm having something similar but not exactly the same. Any type of pizza i order, i get a notification saying my pizza is on it's way but it never arrives. I'm in the spice market and i'm also getting the flea market glitch so i'm not sure if it's because of that.
Message 11 of 21 (1,331 Views)

Hero
Hi @SaveZeIda

does it matter at what time you order it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (1,312 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

No I’ll try at night and day. Also I do get a confirmation that the pizza is on its way. Unless I restart my game The pizza option is greyed out notifying there’s already a pizza on its way. Even days later it will still be greyed saying a pizza is on its way. When I restart my game and load my household my sim immediately loses 25 simoleons which is the price of the pizza. After that I can order a pizza again but then it never comes and it happens all over again. 

Also the the flea market glitch went away so it’s definately not that

Message 13 of 21 (1,302 Views)

Hero
Did you check the vicinity if he gets stuck somewhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 21 (1,284 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea I looked around the entire neighborhood and entirely around the building and couldn’t find anyone, I thought that might have been it too. 

Message 15 of 21 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me about 3-4 times recently - but I can't remember if I get the notification that the pizza is on its way. What I know for sure is that the pizza never arrives.

Message 16 of 21 (1,256 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I should make a note that this has only happened to me in apartments.
Message 17 of 21 (1,239 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Pizza guy doesn't show up

★★★ Novice

This is still happening to me. I started noticing it after I downloaded the Vampire game. I am using a computer to play. I can call for a Pizza. Sometimes someone will show up, but, at least 95% of the time no one shows up. I have not removed any of the games as it is not affecting how the game plays, I dont find it that big of a deal. 

I bought my game on line, so taking them off the computer and reloading them back on seems like a huge pain in the butt, but, if game play gets bad I guess I'll have to. 

<3 

Mama Young 

@davina1221 wrote:

No mods/cc  W 8.1 Origin Early DD w/ extras.  Everything up to date. 

Sometimes, I order pizza and the sim calls but it doesn't go through and it doesn't show at the top either.  I go to order again and it does it.

Once, pizza guy showed up with no pizza.  I didn't know why a strange person was in my house till I saw his shirt and there was no leave interaction for him and goodbye was ignored and didn't work.  My sims went to bed and he finally left. 

My Idea for helping you recreate problems?

This won't work for all of them, but may for some.  If there was a special section to upload problem lots.  One person said that something happened and she lost the friendship with another sim and couldn't get it back.  If she saved a seperate game of this under another title and had the friend move in, then she could upload the lot and EA ect. could look at it.

Same with lots with weird problems.      

It's my happy heart you hear
Singing loud and singing clear
And it's all because you're near me, my love

--- Andy Williams song called 'Happy Heart' 

Message 18 of 21 (1,290 Views)

Re: Pizza guy doesn't show up

Hero

Hi @MamaYoung03

I moved your post over to a newer post.

Does it matter what time you order ? What kind ? Appartement or house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 21 (1,201 Views)

Re: Pizza guy doesn't show up

Hero

The pepperoni pizza seems to be working for me.

No pizza delivered between 3 am and 8 am in my game but not sure what the exact hours are, this is by design.

I'm marking this as fixed and suggest that if anyone has issues with the hour thing, to create a thread in the feedback forum at the officials.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (3,953 Views)