[FIXED] Party timer not displaying time remaining properly

by Plaizealot

Original Post

Re: Party timer non Functional.

★★★ Novice

It's not even that it's not functioning properly but i got no timer at all. Not even the name of the "event".

Message 11 of 36 (635 Views)

Hero

Did you check prestige event ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 36 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes it's always checked. But the most annoying thing is that the timer does not work during the jobs.

Message 13 of 36 (606 Views)

Hero

Do you have mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 36 (601 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i have (a looot) but i'm on mac so it's really difficult to find the one(s?) which are maybe making my game bug. Everyday i'm deleting some files but on 1000 package files i'm struggling.

Message 15 of 36 (594 Views)

Hero

It's the same on mac and pc when it comes to mods.

Hair and cloth and such things should not be an issue, it's more gameplay mods that might cause it.

Try finding a system with subfolders so you know what file is what.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 36 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice

It've been doing this for a couple of days, i'm just leaving sim and furnitures and deleting the other packages. For now the problem remains Frown maybe i missed ONE file xD.

Message 17 of 36 (583 Views)

Hero

One file is all it takes.

Best is to rename the folder or turn off mods in the game options. Then start a backup of your save and check if the issue remains.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 36 (579 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Party timer not displaying time remaining properly

★ Pro

I simply wanted to update since my original post had a club gathering auto start and that no longer occurs.  I started a new game and never saw that issue again. 

In new games, it is a mixed bag.  Sometimes the timer looks and performs correctly and sometimes it doesn't.  I've even been invited out by another sim, the timer will come out showing something like partying with friends and then disappear completely, even though the inviting sim remains on the lot with my sim.  I have no clue what to expect with the timer.  Each event is a venture into the unknown, lol.

Message 19 of 36 (584 Views)

Re: Party timer not displaying time remaining properly

Hero

It's the same for me too.

It's hit and miss.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 36 (577 Views)