Original Post

Re: Sim wont leave!

Hero

Hi @LadyAelswith

merged your post with exiting thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 70 (1,811 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. My sim and his girlfriend had a toddler together but they broke up so in 'Manage Worlds' I put her back with her previous household. Se keeps appearing EVERY DAY in my sim's apartment. and she won't leave nor give me the option to tell her to leave. I tried locking the door (doesn't work) and playing her household and telling her to go back home, but she keeps coming back. I repaired my game recently and tried disabling my mods with no luck.

Message 31 of 70 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if you're still having this problem, but another forum mentioned to go to 'Actions' and 'Add to Group.' After doing that I was able to ask the offending sim to leave so you can try that.

Message 32 of 70 (1,842 Views)

Neighbor sim stuck in active household

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the May 25th update I've been having a reoccurring issue: a neighbor sim comes to my active household's home and will not leave. The option to ask this sim to leave is not available. I have also used the reset sim cheat, but he still does not leave. Any suggestions on what else I can try?

Message 33 of 70 (1,843 Views)

Re: Neighbor sim stuck in active household

Hero
  • Could you check what lot type your lot is ?
  • Is he a neighbor with any ties to your family ?
  • Are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 70 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a residential lot. Yes, he is a romantic interest of my sim. And no, I am not using any mods. 

Message 35 of 70 (1,826 Views)

Hero

Is he the dad of a child in your household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 70 (1,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, he is actually. 

Message 37 of 70 (1,812 Views)

Hero

Hi @diabolous31

merged your thread with existing bug report then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 70 (1,806 Views)

Toddler Dad Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

okay so I looked just about every where for an answer but I couldn't find anything so...

Here's the problem, my sim had a kid with a guy from another household. As soon as, my baby aged up to a toddler, the dad shows up. He invites himself in and now he won't leave. Is there a reason for this? How do I get rid of him? 

Update: my sim had another kid with a different guy and now he's doing the same thing.

Message 39 of 70 (1,725 Views)