Re: [OPEN] Autonomy issues since toddler update

by xTheLadyHades

Original Post

Re: Toddler parents really intense after divorce??

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @DarthDukes

merged your report with existing report for now.

What happens if you move your Sim out and back in ?

@xoChelleJoxo Seems you were right. The guys that were showing up at your house, were they parents of toddlers as well ? If so, I won't need your save

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 70 (5,564 Views)

Re: Sims coming over and won't leave

★★ Guide

I'm not a really advanced user. LOl 

Okay, I chose upload and it says successful, but it doesn't give me a link or anything to share? Is that all I do? Upload and once successful I'm done? 

Weird thing I noticed. It's save "Slot 00000001". Isn't that usually your auto save slot number? 

I saved today, and it's the only save for today, so I know it's the right file. I just don't know why it's saving with the auto save file number. I have like 5 slot 0000001 save files (slot 0000001, slot 00000001b, etc - and I'm guessing on the "0" amounts, so that number is not 100% accurate, just intended to give an idea what I'm talking about).

Message 11 of 70 (3,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes, the uninvited sims are parents of the toddlers. Sorry I uploaded before reading the replies. 

Message 12 of 70 (3,088 Views)

Hero

It's uploaded to my mediafire account so you won't get a link

Thanks for uploading.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 70 (3,076 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Toddler parent living in different household not leaving

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Playing a 100 babies challenge with this bug is VERY annoying since ALL the daddies just camp in your household, with no option to tell them to leave! At one moment I had 3 of them just chatting in my living. Yes you can change to their household and make them go home but they will reappear a couple of hours later so it's useless. Thankfully I discovered that the command center mod have an option in the cheat module to force them to leave and it works perfectly!! Cool since I was ready to delete them all to get rid of them.

Yes I checked and the house lot is still correctly tagged as residential, so it's not that. Also, yes it's really specific to the daddies, only them seem to squat like that. Friends, other school kids and even family member visiting all leave correctly and have the option to tell them to go; just not the daddies.

I'm sorry but being forced to install a mod just to be able to kick these dads out of my sim house isn't normal at all!

Message 14 of 70 (3,058 Views)

Re: Toddler parent living in different household not leaving

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 70 (3,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

This has happened to me too, both in house and in an apartment. 

Message 16 of 70 (3,030 Views)

★ Apprentice

The way I fixed it was call over the person or get them outside then I locked the door to everyone but household and employees. That worked after a couple days they just left because their needs got low.

Message 17 of 70 (3,030 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can allow access to employees and then the nanny can come and go

Message 18 of 70 (3,030 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler parent living in different household not leaving

★★★ Novice

Same problem here! This is terrible, you can't be a single mother? The father HAVE to live with your sim?? Well, I solved it by adding the father to the family with the "add to family" cheat, and then spliting the household in "Manage Worlds". So far the father didn't came back. But, as someone already said here, it is ridiculous to need a cheat to do that!

Message 19 of 70 (3,007 Views)