[FIXED] Paintings Incorrectly Tagged as CC

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Photographs and Custom Content

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @macrista9, it looks like that link is just for Google Drive's main page. If you go into your Google Drive and press the button to Share a specific file, a pop-up should appear that has an option to "Get shareable link". Clicking that should give you a link you can share with me that'll let me access your save file. Thank you so much for the help! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 41 of 51 (1,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm really sorry for my mistake !!  Thank you for your attention  !!  

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1iq9i44oki4nt13/to+SimGuruNick.zip

Message 42 of 51 (1,174 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, all

I was just browsing the forum and came across this thread. I have this issue too.  It only happens on certain houses, I can't save them to my library because the game is seeing it as custom content or a mod.  It also seems to happen on houses where there are paintings/photographs of Sims that were culled by the game.  It doesn't happen on all houses. I tried this on a modded/unmodded version of the game.   Don't know if that helps at all. 

Message 43 of 51 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Were the picture taken before the patch that fixed this ? 

Does it still happen with newer photos/paintings ?

Also pictures and paintings of cc are considered cc even if you remove the cc.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 51 (1,151 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, Crin.  Happy Fall.  

To answer your question yes, they were taken before the patch.  The pictures were taken quite a while ago, but during that time I only played a vanilla game.   It wasn't until recently that I started getting into mods.  In other houses that have pictures, I was able to save them to the library with no issues. 

Message 45 of 51 (1,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Then I think it's a problem with old pics and I don't think they can do anything about that.

Maybe @SimGuruNick has some insight though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 51 (1,132 Views)

★★ Guide
That's ok. I was trying to see if maybe there was a link. It's not a problem, as I have that game saved.
Thanks Crin 😊
Message 47 of 51 (1,120 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have re-tested and as of 3/31/17, this bug seems to be fixed.

Message 48 of 51 (5,448 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Paintings Incorrectly Tagged as CC

Hero

This looks to be fixed

Feel free to post if you're still seeing this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 51 (1,031 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Paintings Incorrectly Tagged as CC

★★★ Novice

Just did a large build which I decorated with photos I'd taken in game of scenes and objects.  The build was marked as having CC content.  I moved my mods to desktop and cleared cache, then restarted the game without any result.  I had to delete all the in game photos in order to get rid of the cc tag.  I had no mods in game at all, not even on sims.  All photos were of scenes and maxis created objects.  However, I now seem to be able to take new photos and it's alright.

Message 50 of 51 (886 Views)