Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PSP] Weird streak on one shoe when paired with a certain shirt

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the Paranormal SP and go into CAS and then shoes. The problem is with the new high heeled buckle shoes (the ones Bonehilda wears) and the short-sleeved off the shoulder top when worn together.
What happens when the bug occurs? One side of the shoes is normal but the other side has a streak going across it! The streak matches what ever color that this top is !
What do you expect to see? I expect the shoes to match.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Well, it isn't really the patch, because the shoes came with Paranormal.

The streak is in the Sim's left shoe, and happens with all color swatches of that shoe.  The streak matches what ever color or pattern that this shirt is. It didn't matter which bottoms I had my Sims wear that I can tell.  The other shirt works as expected, as do the one-piece outfits. 

01-26-21_12-16-45 PM.png01-26-21_12-16-47 PM.png01-26-21_12-17-14 PM.png

Now with a different color shirt of the same type
01-26-21_12-34-25 PM.png01-26-21_12-34-30 PM.png

01-26-21_12-34-32 PM.png

Not a problem with the other shirt or dress
01-26-21_12-32-48 PM.png01-26-21_12-32-05 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (1,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Paranormal Shoes Messing up with Shirts

Hero

We fixed a visual issue caused by Create a Sim asset yfTop_SP18BlouseCrop_SolidOrange that made yfShoes_SP18MaryJanes_Black look a bit streaky… not chic. Similarly it also created an issue with yfBottom_GP08SkirtLayered from Realm of Magic… coincidence? Only the Paranormal know.

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

Guess this needs checking too if all shoes mentioned got fixed or just the one in the patch notes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (880 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PSP] Weird steak on one shoe when paired with a certain shirt

★ Apprentice

I've noticed that streak as well. I also noticed some other texture patches with other combinations of Paranormal Stuff CAS assets. See images below. I have all the packs and no mods/cc installed. PC Game Version 1.70.84.1020

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (1,250 Views)

Paranormal Shoes Messing up with Shirts

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020 64 bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS. Select female Young Adult/Adult. Select the heeled Maryjane style shoe that came with Paranormal. Select the buttoned cardigan sweater (in the sweater category) that came with Discover University.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the buttoned cardigan from Discover University is used along with the heeled Maryjane style shoe from Paranormal, the color from the shirt under the cardigan is cast onto the shoe.
What do you expect to see? I do not expect to see any part of the tops cast onto the shoes. They should be entirely independent of each other.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've only noticed this recently but I was creating a career outfit for a teacher and I tried to pair the button down cardigan sweater that came with Discover University with the Mary Jane style shoes from Paranormal (which are my favorite shoes ever!) and the undershirt for that sweater shows up on the shoe. Nice that it now matches but it looks a bit silly. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,120 Views)

Re: Paranormal Shoes Messing up with Shirts

Hero

We fixed a visual issue caused by Create a Sim asset yfTop_SP18BlouseCrop_SolidOrange that made yfShoes_SP18MaryJanes_Black look a bit streaky… not chic. Similarly it also created an issue with yfBottom_GP08SkirtLayered from Realm of Magic… coincidence? Only the Paranormal know.

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

Guess this needs checking too if all shoes mentioned got fixed or just the one in the patch notes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (881 Views)