Re: [PS4/XB1] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by hexgirl39

Original Post

Hero
@hbarnes1510 As there hasn't been a patch in a while, I'm guessing that's what's the hold up.

They said something that IL is coming in July for console ? Guess that also will have a patch (hopefully)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (1,031 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I am hoping it will fix the vampires in next patch, hoping it will be on july 16th when island living comes out,, if it doesn't fix the vampire problem I am most definitely going to be angry,, only I haven't played with sims for a long time,, I only play vampire sims , and because you carnt gain power points theres no point playing, so yeah hear I am hoping it's going to be sorted, if not I shall take this matter further,, only I dont pay good money just to have something broke,,, Standard smile
Message 32 of 38 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright so they fixed it. And now they break dark meditation 🤦🏻‍♂️. Good thing I picked weaknesses that make it hard to gain power through sleeping.

Message 33 of 38 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Grand Master Vampires know all, or so they thought. Now they can continue to earn points. Does that make them a Grand Grand Master?

Fixed in Patch 1.16

Please use this thread for the Dark Meditation: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-XB1-Dark-Meditation-causes-routing-failure/td-p/8027033/ju...

Be aware that it just get fixed on PC though and will probably as well on console on the next patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 38 (2,316 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hello,

That's great that they fixed it on pc, but my console version is still broken..

Message 35 of 38 (906 Views)

Hero
@hexgirl3 Do you mean the dark meditation or this ? This was fixed yesterday for console. For the Dark meditation, please use thread linked above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 38 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I was talking about points. Yay, I will load my vampire save and test it. Sorry about that thought you said only on pc.

Thanks!

Message 37 of 38 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

Yay! It is fixed for me and I'm not sure about dark meditation but will check later if it works. To excited to lvl vamps again!!

Thanks again for letting ppl know.

Message 38 of 38 (882 Views)