Re: [FIXED] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by DJNight808

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [FIXED] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★★ Novice

I'm currently experiencing this problem on console (PS4 Pro). This glitch is also stopping me from completing the Master Vampire Aspiration. The last task is to survive for 20 additional days as a vampire but the days keep resetting. I think the highest I've gotten to is day six before it starts back at zero.

Message 21 of 38 (1,560 Views)

Re: [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

Hero

HI @DJNight808 

moved your post over to the console thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 38 (1,533 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★★ Novice

I have to agree with you on that, they knew it was broken and a PC user managed to make a mod to fix it for himself...they've had plenty of time to fix this and here we are months down the road with still broken vampire dlc. I can deal with umbrellas and constantly washing hands every 2 seconds but what really sucks for everyone PC and console alike is that it's broken period no excuse for not fixing it this late into the game...

Message 23 of 38 (1,488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah it's getting ridiculous now, its probably been over 8 month now and still no fix, I mean I only play vampire sims and I am not making a new one due to this problem. I have messaged guru,s lots of times, all I get were aware that's all I have herd for the past 8 month, I have and others paid good hard working money to play, and well I am getting fed up now, I might take it further if nothing sorted, Standard smile
Message 24 of 38 (1,475 Views)

Re: [PS4/XB1] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★★ Newbie

Having this and countless other problems as well. EA knows the game is full of bugs, but will not fix them until enough people complain via a bug report. ‘Me Too” votes don’t count. I’m playing on a PS4 Pro and none of the work arounds have worked for any of the issues I have with the game. The only real temp fix I have found for some of them is to delete the Auto-Save and User Data files; then run Netflix, as it seems to work best, for a couple of minutes (yes, seriously) and then delete and re-install the game. Not every issue will be temporarily solved, but the game is at least playable again.

Message 25 of 38 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any update in the status of the fix? I started new characters on my Xbox version because my old ones became unplayable. Would love to be a vampire again but not willing to risk my characters again until fix is out.

Message 26 of 38 (1,335 Views)

Hero

Hi @kolbyjthatch 

moved your post over to the console thread.

EA doesn't usually give out ETA's on when something is fixed but as this is already fixed on PC, I hope you guys won't need to wait much longer either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 38 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

To be honest after the vampire fix on PC in April.. think it's time it was sorted.i paid good money to play..and now for the last ten months can not enjoy the vampire game,, I post on here, I message the guru,s.yes I want to know when..if I dont get this sorted in the next week..I will be phoning EA and request to speak to somone about sims..I will put a complaint in..at this moment i can not play, I understand bugs in game, but because you can not level your vampire up it's a bit of pain..that's the all point of the game leveling up..I never complain about the small bugs. This one is to annoying only no point making new ones because you can not gain power points. 

Message 28 of 38 (1,307 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinricthbarnes1510 Any news on the a fix for vampires yet, getting me angry they not fixted it yet.. Standard smile
Message 29 of 38 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide
@hbarnes1510 , according to official patch notes, PC version had it fixed.
Unfortunately, same patch breaks Dark Meditation.
So... well, it's some progress anyway.
Message 30 of 38 (1,161 Views)