[FIXED] [PS4/XB1] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

by THEalpaca26

Original Post

Re: Sim

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrict This doesn’t work that’s why I made a separate post....

@Sketch793 This problem still happens even if you keep your sim home

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 11 of 20 (1,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ashlee_hobden You're not the only one saying it doesn't work for them. It's still the same issue though.

Did you go to CAS, load household manager, build mode or anything ?

If you can't get it to work, all you can do is wait until EA fixes the bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (1,149 Views)

Sim get famous

★★★ Newbie

I bought get famous and I booked the gig but when an hour came up and never gave me a notification and then when the time came I never went to work. I’m on ps4 to so how do I fix it 

Message 13 of 20 (1,151 Views)

Re: Sim get famous

Hero
@Xxkiley09 Merged your post with current bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (1,098 Views)

My sims won't go to acting gigs at all

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.24
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, City Living, Parenthood, Cats and dogs, Toddler stuff, Vampires, Realm Of Magic, Seasons, Get Famous, Tiny Living, Dine Out, Get Together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By trying to go to an acting gig
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims won't go to their acting gigs at all and I won't get the pop-up notification that my sims starts their gig in 1 hour and it won't ask me if I want to go with my sim to their gig or send them alone. My sims can go to the audition but my sims don't go to their gigs and the job panel says my sims starts work in 0 minutes and it stays like that and I end up having to cancel the gig every time.
What do you expect to see? My sims to go to their gig's whenever I set one up and the popups that let me know my sim has to go to their gigs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I mainly bought get famous for the acting career, yet I can't even play it, is this bug being fixed soon for consoles too? I had to change my sims careers from actor to social media star and influencer since they weren't making any money being actors. Before I got the perk so they could automatically get the gigs, my sims went to their auditions but not to their gigs, they occasionally were able to go to their acting gigs but now they aren't able to go at all, I quit their jobs and rejoined the acting career, switched agencies and nothing worked.

Message 15 of 20 (1,096 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★ Novice

I play The Sims 4 on a PS4 and everything is up to date. I have following expansion packs and game packs 

Island Living, Get Famous, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Strangerville and maybe 4 or 5 stuff packs. I have yet to use  cheats/mods. My sim is a Rising Star/B-Lister who just won’t go to her acting gigs anymore. It started after the first couple of lower tier gigs. After that, I needed a work around, which consisted of not saving between audition and gig, having to leave the lot before my acting gig but be back before it began etc. Now, I’ve surpassed having to audition for parts but she just won’t go to her acting gigs. I continue to receive notifications from the staffing agency. I’m not sure what I can do about it at this point. 

Also, this is my first time writing on the forums so this might not be in the right spot. My apologies if it isn’t. I saw other posts very similar to mine in another area but someone told them it was in the wrong area. I decided to check around a little more before posting. 

Message 16 of 20 (1,117 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Acting Career

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I’m on console, but went to university to be an actress, got the diploma, got the job, and gigs, but when it’s time for the job, I have no option to go to work. I’ve tried it four times.

Message 17 of 20 (1,050 Views)

★ Novice

This is kind of ridiculous considering it's the whole aspect of the game. The fact that you can't travel when there's so many aspects of SM and the new places to experience? I haven't even 'traveled' per se, just visited the events going on downstairs from my apartment. But still, I'm facing this issue where I worked super hard to have all motives maxed and haven't used a single cheat YET I can't even do a gig because guess what? It doesn't work. I didnt pay full price on this just for it to be useless....

Message 18 of 20 (1,003 Views)

Sim won’t go to acting gig Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 7381501601
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, Get to Work, Get Famous, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sims an actor
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims is supposed to got to gig, nothing happens
What do you expect to see? Sims should got to gig
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is a pic of my gig and current game time

Message 19 of 20 (951 Views)

Hero

Fixed the issue with the Actor Career where Sims were unable to complete their gig when they would travel and return home before it was time for the gig.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (3,696 Views)