[FIXED] [PS4/XB1] Book don't count for reading aspiration with knowledge

by charliebear1991

Original Post

Re: ROM Books do not count

★★ Novice

Still having this issue with University. I am NOT a spellcaster this turn and haven't gone to visit Glimmerbrook. This is an ongoing problem on multiple sims, complete with resets and reloading ALL the stuff. I have no mods.

Message 11 of 16 (352 Views)

Hero
@LilySea And you're on PC/Mac ? Are you sure you're fully updated ?

Does your Sim have the debate Skill ?

What do you mean by resets and reloading all the stuff ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation...I didn't have the debate skill originally but do now. The first book was accepted but next two weren't. I had applied to University but hadn't been accepted yet. Previously I couldn't complete it because my sim was a spellcaster. Restarted the game doesn't help nor redownloading everything.

Message 13 of 16 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LilySea Ah, this hasn't been fixed for console yet.

EDIT: I moved your posts over to the console thread on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 15 of 16 (321 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4/XB1] Book don't count for reading aspiration with knowled

Hero

Spellcasters with the “Knowledge is Magic” Perk will now be able to complete the “Finish Reading 3 Books” aspiration goal

Fixed in Patch 1.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (1,534 Views)