Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PS4] [S] Graphical Glitch with Seasons Swimsuit

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20.101.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything Currently Available
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a female sim wear the one piece vintage swimsuit from seasons.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim wearing the suit will change form while wearing this suit.
What do you expect to see? My sim staying the same size in her suit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here's a video of the issue. I've seen this on multiple swatches of this suit and on sims of different age ranges.

Message 1 of 7 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] [S] Graphical Glitch with Seasons Swimsuit

Hero (Retired)

This has been fixed in patch 1.22 according to the notes 

"Solved an issue with swimwear that made it display incorrectly and no one wants a swimsuit malfunction!"

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (681 Views)

All Replies

Re: Graphical Glitch with Seasons Swimsuit

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Looks the same as this PC thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Pregnant-Sim-Body-form-changes-after-swimming/td-p... ?

Could you confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (804 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  It's the same issue, same suit. My females are not pregnant though. It's just anytime they have it on. 

Message 3 of 7 (796 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Might have been a coincidence that the Sim was pregnant in the other thread and it's happening for PC always too. I don't think I tested this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (778 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  It probably was a coincidence with the pregnant sim. My sim in the video is an elder. I have used this suit lots of times but my sims have always been super thin so I didn't notice it I guess. When my sims have some weight on them though, it becomes very obvious. 

Message 5 of 7 (770 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper There was a fix for PC with the last patch. I'm going to leave this off the list for now. Let me know if it's not fixed with the next console patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (706 Views)

Re: [PS4] [S] Graphical Glitch with Seasons Swimsuit

Hero (Retired)

This has been fixed in patch 1.22 according to the notes 

"Solved an issue with swimwear that made it display incorrectly and no one wants a swimsuit malfunction!"

Message 7 of 7 (682 Views)