Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PS4] Freelance Artist tasks not marked as completed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Jungle adventure, spooky stuff, seasons, get famous, bowling night stuff, Parenthood, Cats and dogs, vintage glamour stuff, vampires, done out, city living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have freelance Artist select a gig, complete one of the tasks required to finish the gig, see if the task is marked as complete or not
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I start a new gig and I complete a task required of the gig, it is accepted in the notifications by the client, but the task is not marked off in the career gig section. I have to completely exit and restart the game AND recomplete the task to get it to be checked as completed. Sometimes I will have to restart the game multiple times to complete a single gig because tasks are not being marked as completed when they are completed.
What do you expect to see? Tasks should be marked as completed and tracked in the gig section once they have been completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/A

Message 1 of 12 (4,609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

Hero

Fixed an issue where Freelancer Career tasks would not complete after Sims would Travel.

Fixed In Patch 1.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (4,413 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Freelance Artist tasks not marked as completed

[ Edited ]
Hero

@bleepbloopblop00 This was fixed for PC/Mac in the last patch so you hopefully should get this fixed on the next console patch.

PC/Mac thread for reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Freelancer-Tasks-not-getting-checked/m-p/8179949

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,529 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Freelance Artist tasks not marked as completed

★★ Novice

Thanks for your response! I did see the thread for PC/Mac but thought I should report for console just in case. Fingers crossed! TY.

Message 3 of 12 (4,506 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m on PS4. It seems to work if I sell my computer and buy it again. 

Message 4 of 12 (4,474 Views)

Hero
@StarMica85 Moved your post over to the console thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (4,459 Views)

Re: Fashion Photographer: tasks are not checked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@LeslieMusimenta I'm having the same issue in 2020

Me too and none of my freelance photography task are being completed after the first one I did which was just taking formal picture of a model. The second task which was take a group photo of three Sims in swimwear never completed no matter how many photos I took. Im also playing on Xbox One S

No it wasn't not for the X box one S it wasn't. My task won't check as completed no matter how many group photos i take

(merged post, you can edit your own post if you want to add something.) - Atic 

Message 6 of 12 (4,231 Views)

Re: Fashion Photographer: tasks are not checked

Hero
@AirlessStorm Moved your post to the console thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (4,198 Views)

Ps4 Sims 4 notifications not clearing/not being able to write

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.21.40.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it happens within like five minutes of playing and is pretty obvious
What happens when the bug occurs? The notifications don’t clear out and it messes with the gameplay and when I try to go and clear them they don’t clear out I also have a problem with not being able to write on the computer and with the freelancer job it says that the article needed to be edited but no matter how many times it’s edited it won’t go through it seems like the they tie in together
What do you expect to see? For it to be fixed I can’t really play properly because of it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims 4 ps4 notifications not clearing and not being able to write

Message 8 of 12 (4,171 Views)

Re: Ps4 Sims 4 notifications not clearing/not being able to write

Message 9 of 12 (4,140 Views)

Re: Ps4 Sims 4 notifications not clearing/not being able to write

Hero
@baemin43 Merged your post with current thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (4,119 Views)