[FIXED] [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids

by Player_j4nk4sw9

Original Post

Is anyone else still having this problem?

I’m having flickering all over Evergreen Harbor, rocks trees, landscapes. Only buildings and people seem to be safe. I’m playing on PS4. Is there a way to fix this?

Message 51 of 130 (1,131 Views)

port promise flicking debug items

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, get together, city living, cats & dogs, seasons,, get famous, island living, discover university, Eco lifestyle, dine out, vampires, spooky stuff, movie hangout, vintage glamour, laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a sim live in the shipping views lot and look around the world
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the debug rocks, pipes, tires constantly flicker
What do you expect to see? the objects not flickering and looking normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I only got Eco lifestyle yesterday and when I went into my game I got that pop up that the packs come with when you get it. did a new save and made a sim put them into port promise ( the shipping views home) and the debug items were glitching out. I had to save the game and then close the game completely then I put the game back on then it started working properly again but it happens like every second time I open up the game. 

Message 52 of 130 (1,108 Views)

Re: Is anyone else still having this problem?

★ Novice

Yes. I actually just started having this problem. I initially opened up my last saved game to play and renovate the bar in Evergreen Harbor to discover that the graphics and textures were flickering horribly. I tested my household in live mode to see if the same issue occurred and at first it looked like it was just live mode, but then I saw the environment outside the apartment flickering as well. I reset the game, my console, my tv, and the HDMI and HDR settings/configuration. I then tested a different saved game and different world and had no issue so I tested Evergreen Harbor in the initial saved game again and it was the same texture glitch as the first time. I then tested another world in the same save and didn’t have any issues. So I tested Evergreen Harbor in a different save and the issue was occurring in the different save as well. Build mode in Evergreen Harbor is unusable and live mode is mostly functional but has a progressively increasing lag. No other worlds were affected. This is the first time I’m experiencing this issue. 

Message 53 of 130 (1,015 Views)

Graphic problem

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except journey to batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bug if you go to the port area of the eco life expansion pack
What happens when the bug occurs? All objects in the eco-life scenario tremble
What do you expect to see? All objects in the scenario shouldn't shake
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have attached a file with the photo of the problem

Message 54 of 130 (983 Views)

Worlds glitchy

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've noticed this in a few worlds I think it's the snow for most worlds , but Evergreen harbour is glitching regardless which season, were rocks ect in the background have been an eye sore too look at , they are glitching out 

Message 55 of 130 (971 Views)

Re: Worlds glitchy

@nikkiheathcote95

Can you post a screenshot? Which Mac do you have and which version of macOS installed?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 56 of 130 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm on playstation 4, when I'm next in game I will record it and post it, I have the latest patch installed for console the before paranormal stuff 

Message 57 of 130 (947 Views)

@nikkiheathcote95

Moving your thread to the console forum where you will get better help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 58 of 130 (939 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you 😊 @Bluebellflora 

Message 59 of 130 (937 Views)

Re: EL entire world bugging out?

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me mostly in evergreen harbour, but last night I noticed in other worlds like willow creek and newcrest its happening there aswell could be more, I tried starting a new save its happens in there aswell, this needs fixed pronto as its ruinning the experience of this expensive game, I hoped last patch would of fixed it but nope, I'm on playstation 4 and my game is the latest version, the good thing about console, cc cant be blamed as we cant have it, considering slot of people are saying the same and it's not just me, EA needs to fix it

Message 60 of 130 (916 Views)