[FIXED] [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids

by Player_j4nk4sw9

Original Post

Re: Eco Lifestyle environment glitch

★ Guide

It is still bugged in my game. It is a schame. Honestly if I have to wait for this fix for several weeks or more I will call to Customer Protection Office in my country, because I can not waist my money for unfunctional product.

Message 31 of 130 (1,698 Views)

Eco Living

★★★ Newbie

Hello, so I have been having problems with the eco lifestyle pack since it came out. Even after all the updates I'm still having issues for example... I play on ps4 and I have bought all the pack and I would love to play the actually game but I keep having several glitches eco is just the worst. When I travel to the world of eco it's begin glitching in and out... 

Message 32 of 130 (1,710 Views)

Re: Eco Living

★★ Guide

The world is very glitchy. Have you tried shutting down the game and starting it up again? I believe the entire world’s textures are flickering every once in a while in my game. EL has some horrible things in it that needs some dire fixing. 

Message 33 of 130 (1,699 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@kayladream2012 I've merged your post into the bug report for the graphic issues in Evergreen Harbor.
Message 34 of 130 (1,674 Views)

★ Guide

I do not know why but today I saw Port Promise without any glitches in two of my saves. Yesterday I had some updated on PS4, but it was not software or TS4 update. Weird. I only hope that this is not just temporary.

Message 35 of 130 (1,640 Views)

Re: Evergreen Harbour textures glitching

★ Guide

Meh. Glitch is again in my game.

Message 36 of 130 (1,625 Views)

Entire world is Glitched?

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? The latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco, get famous, city living, get together, uni, vampires, spa, tiny living, island, bowling, dine out, jungle ad, laundry, cats and dogs, patio, movie, parenthood, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can't find anyone with the same issue, please see video link
What happens when the bug occurs? objects in the world are grey spinning glitches. Specifically trees I think
What do you expect to see? The world without glitched trees and such
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Once I installed eco living.

This glitch where all the items/objects in the world turn into a spinning, grey object. 
It seems to only be happening in the eco living world. Specifically in port promise.
Amongst all the other bugs that keep happening, this one is the worst. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game & all the game packs I bought today. I have cleared the caches on my PS4 and done a rebuild database. None of which has fixed this issue.

It happens about 90% of the time.

Link to video below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-iC72zh5Tm094OliGiynBQESfg7tdYI/view?usp=sharing

Message 37 of 130 (1,623 Views)

Re: EL entire world bugging out?

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper I am having this issue too! It's unplayable almost. I just posted about this in the bugs forum with a video link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-iC72zh5Tm094OliGiynBQESfg7tdYI/view?usp=sharing

Message 38 of 130 (1,594 Views)

Re: Port promise scenery flickering

★ Apprentice
@Sthenastia Has this been fixed for you? mines a nightmare..
Message 39 of 130 (1,591 Views)

Re: Port promise scenery flickering

★ Guide

No. Only one save was ok once.

Message 40 of 130 (1,565 Views)