[FIXED] [PS4] Children Wake up Scared from Invisible Monster (first night)

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PS4] Children Wake up Scared from Invisible Monster (first night)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20.101.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Go to Work, Strangerville, JA, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Kids Stuff, Spooky Day, Cool Kitchen, Holiday, Grimm's Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move a child to a new house, or have them age up from toddler. Direct them to sleep the first night in the new house or after aging up.
What happens when the bug occurs? The children wake up the first time they sleep in a new bed from a monster that is invisible. The child gets the "scared" or "monster" action but there is no monster there. The children have a nightlight to defend against monsters.
What do you expect to see? The children not being scared of an invisible monster the first time they sleep in a new bed on a new lot or after aging up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.19

My children will wake up scared of an invisible monster, but only the first time they use a bed in a new house or after they age up from toddler and sleep in a big bed for the first time. It only happens that first time and never again. This did not happen previous to Patch 1.19.

The Sims™ 4_20191207205902.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191207205949.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Children Wake up Scared from Invisible Monster (first ni

Hero (Retired)

I believe this has been fixed. I have not seen it happen in game with the most recent patches. The monster is still invisible sometimes but this exact report has stopped happening.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Children Wake up Scared from Invisible Monster (first ni

Hero (Retired)

I believe this has been fixed. I have not seen it happen in game with the most recent patches. The monster is still invisible sometimes but this exact report has stopped happening.

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)