Re: Chicken Coop Pie Menu Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] [CoL] Cursor disappears after interacting with Chicken Coop

★★★★ Novice
@starwarsnerd777 I play on Xbox and this started happening to over the past 3 days too. I have had to play another family because I can't hack having to keep coming out the family all because I fed the chickens 🤦‍♀️
Message 71 of 79 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@starwarsnerd777 Its now march 2022 and this is still a problem. Downloaded Cottage Living this evening. Already given up with the bloody thing. My partner rage quit after the fact.
Message 72 of 79 (703 Views)

★ Guide

Still an issue. 

Message 73 of 79 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue and more besides on ps4 since the latest sims delivery express! So damn frustrating 😤 

Message 74 of 79 (612 Views)

★ Guide
@starwarsnerd777 I've gotten around this little gem by staying in the onscreen menu (all the stuff around the edges of the screen) and going into BB mode. Return to Live mode and voila, there's your cursor. Standard smile
Message 75 of 79 (605 Views)

Chicken coop bug

★★★ Newbie

When I interact with the chicken coop my cursor disappears and I can’t switch characters on top of that the sim I’ve already selected is frozen and I can’t send them to do anything at all

Message 76 of 79 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@skatergramps I’m having this same issue. However I am on Xbox. Same thing happens. But for me the menu to access all chickens doesn’t come up. Then I lose my pointer/cursor and the only thing I can do is exit. Or go to menu/manage neighborhood.
Message 77 of 79 (469 Views)

Hero
@james-ulliel-91 I moved your post over to the console bug report for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 79 (458 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

On Xbox, interacting with Cottage Living’s Chicken Coop no longer causes the cursor to vanish.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

The patch notes only mention XBox but I'm guessing the fix is for PS too. If not, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 79 (3,429 Views)