Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PPSP] Neck glitches on Apron Outfit

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and choose the female apron full body outfit from the Perfect Patio Stuff pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's a strange texture glitch in the neck and collarbone area of the outfit. It's almost like there's another top underlying the existing one.
What do you expect to see? The outfit the way it was before with no texture glitch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm just coming back from a two month hiatus from the game, so I'm not sure which patch broke this outfit, but I know it still looked correct during the last time I played, which was shortly after Island Living was released.

I'm attaching two screenshots of the problem: one from CAS in-game and another taken from Sims 4 Studio.

TS4_x64 2019-09-09 02-06-26.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-09 001930.png

The men's version of the outfit looks fine; only the female version is affected. The variation for men though has a polo neck and not a t-shirt.

I've seen this in my regular game with mods and on a brand new game for testing without mods. Did a game repair. Still see the error.

Message 1 of 3 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [PPSP] Neck glitches on Apron Outfit

Hero

Updated Apron tops to look smoother.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Updated Apron tops to look smoother.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

★★ Pro

I can confirm this is fixed for me. I just patched and did a quick check in Sims 4 Studio and so happy to see this fixed so quickly!

Message 3 of 3 (501 Views)