Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PPSP] Hot Tub Stereo LE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the hot tub and upgrade it to have a speaker
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a LastException error, not sure if there are any visible bugs right now
What do you expect to see? Not an LE
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Exception while generating potential interactions for object_hottub_SP02STONE:0x07950880123e0070: (KeyError: StereoChannel_HotTub)
Message 1 of 8 (1,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PPSP] Hot Tub Stereo LE

★★★ Guide

Easy listening station now works on the Hot tub stereo after the 6-16-19 update/patch

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,249 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [BYSP] Hot Tub Stereo LE

Hero
Added as Needs INput

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,594 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@canfu5 Can you share the text of the LastException? Just copy/paste the entire thing. Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 8 (1,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The LE only appears with the stone hot tub NOT the other one. Did some testing

Spoiler
Exception while generating potential interactions for object_hottub_SP02STONE:0x0faf08ac314d2bef: (KeyError: StereoChannel_HotTub) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick File ".\ 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function File ".\ 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1672, in _score_object_interactions_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1655, in _get_potential_interactions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1391, in potential_interactions File ".\ 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function File ".\ 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1362, in potential_interactions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\electronics\stereo.py", line 201, in potential_interactions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2168, in get_client_states KeyError: StereoChannel_HotTub rtim=0
Message 4 of 8 (1,544 Views)

@canfu5 I can't reproduce this exception in my own game. I also ran a query on my end, looking at sessions that have hit this exception, and 21/21 sessions queried had mods installed. A couple of the sessions had 0 script mods installed though, so this appears to be related to a content mod.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 8 (1,513 Views)

My bad, I can reproduce this error actually. You need to listen to Easy Listening on the hot tub's stereo. Thanks so much! Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Guide

The "Easy Listening" station on the hot tub stereo does not play. All other stations do, and the "easy listening" station works on all other devices that play music: all except the hot tub. I tested this with mc command center installed and it showed an exception when trying to play that station. I took out the mod folder, reloaded the game and the station still did not play. I deleted the hot tub and upgraded it with a stereo. No other upgrades were applied, and the easy listening station still does not work. It is listed as an option to play or listen to, but the icon disappeared if you order a sim to listen. That particular station is bugged on the hot tub only.

Message 7 of 8 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Guide

Easy listening station now works on the Hot tub stereo after the 6-16-19 update/patch

Message 8 of 8 (1,250 Views)