by 2gx7s326da18

Original Post

[FIXED - PLEASE DOWNLOAD NEW SDX] Werewolf invisible in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sp15: 1.assets.live-sp15.188
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of them but the issue is with werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I haven’t found a fix yet
What happens when the bug occurs? I go to cas to create a werewolf and it won’t show beast form won’t show clothing or anything for beast from. I have done a hard reset and reinstalled the game and every other possible thing and it’s still the same. I’m unable to create a werewolve or even access anything to do with werewolves on cas. They come up invisible but you can hear the howl. And there is a Red Cross across beast form
What do you expect to see? Beats form and be able to create a werewolf in cas and see the werewolf form
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

First pic is of beast form with a red X across 

and second is of invisible beast form 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 23 (7,082 Views)

Re: Sims 4 werewolves cas issues

Hero
@Tezbear26 Did you download the SDX ? I believe that's a thing too for XBox ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (7,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The sdx I’ve just googled is base game sims delivery stuff not anything I’ve personally downloaded. Zero mods on Xbox. I have been too the world and seen a werewolf so no issues in game play just in cas 

Message 3 of 23 (6,847 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too and I'm on PC

Message 4 of 23 (6,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s so frustrating and for some reason in cas when I select occult werewolf I get the same issue each time. I can’t even make one in cas which is the main reason I bought this pack. 

Message 5 of 23 (6,756 Views)

Hero
@Tezbear26 @Couragedbear

You must install the newest SDX cause there was a problem with them that causes this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (6,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you I just double checked sims delivery and yes one was needed to be downloaded. This has fixed this issue. So grateful!! Many thanks. Xx

Message 7 of 23 (6,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems it didn’t fix The issue 100%

@crinrict wrote:
@Tezbear26Did you download the SDX ? I believe that's a thing too for XBox ?

@crinrict wrote:

@crinrict wrote:
Message 8 of 23 (6,311 Views)

Hero
@2gx7s326da18 What issues are you still seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 23 (5,740 Views)

Error in cas werewolves

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? versión 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansions packs and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just enter the cas and create a wolf sim or you can convert one and you will see the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim does not appear, it only makes sounds and the wolf sim stays loading.
What do you expect to see? Being able to play with my wolf sim, without bugs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Since the new pack came out it is not possible for me to play with my wolf sims, the cas screen stays loading when trying to create my sim.

Message 10 of 23 (5,314 Views)