Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PH] "Shove" interaction drops out of queue

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion, game, and stuff packs except Spooky and Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? With Parenthood gamepack installed, make a Sim angry with another sim, and then click on the "Shove" interaction (under "Mean").
What happens when the bug occurs? The interaction simply drops out of the queue. Not sure when this started occurring as I don't frequently use all these types of interactions, but have noticed it after installing Cats and Dogs.
What do you expect to see? When Parenthood was released there was a mild "shove" animation. I expect to see that animation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If for some reason EA has decided that this interaction is too offensive (even though in my opinion it was very mild) then the interaction should be removed from the menu, instead of having it drop out of the queue. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [PH] "Shove" interaction drops out of queue

★★ Guide

Well, at least in my game, this has now been fixed... Not sure if it was the May patch or the most recent (Seasons) one since I took a break from playing for a little over a month. Lots of good bug fixes in the latest patch!

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (1,376 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [PH] "Shove" interaction drops out of queue

★ Guide

I just noticed this too! Thought it was my game. I've tried "shove" with different Sims and different households but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Disappointed Haven't used that one in a while so also not entirely sure what broke it, but probably either the C&D patch or C&D. 

Message 2 of 13 (1,895 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [PH] "Shove" interaction drops out of queue

★★ Novice

I have this same exact problem I really hope this gets fixed is there a way to get this fixed because I'm getting tired of this and I really want to do this interaction

Message 3 of 13 (1,868 Views)

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I actually just noticed this because someone mentioned it in the forums. I've been using mods in my game and just recently did a clean install of everything Origin and the game.. all packs. No mods yet. I did have some over the top mods so guess I didn't really pay attention to the shove being dropped... but it's not working for me either.
Message 5 of 13 (1,717 Views)

Shove interaction problem in parenthood

★★★★ Novice

I noticed that when I tried to use the shove interaction for  my  sibling teens , the interaction drops out of que immediately instead it would just end up with a chat or just coming witho another mean or mischief interaction and I hop  you could fix the shove interaction for the parenthood.

Message 6 of 13 (1,567 Views)

Re: Shove interaction problem in parenthood

Hero
@_milaaagrace

merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (1,560 Views)

shove Interaction in parenthod drops out of que

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Parenthood, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Hangout and Fitness Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to make your sibling sims angry and when you see the shove interaction it drops out of que and end up as a chat or a new mean or mischief interaction
What happens when the bug occurs? The interaction simply drops out of que if you try to use the shove interaction
What do you expect to see? I hope to see the shove interaction working and the sims performing that action of shoving with the "shove" interactiom
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Yeah I think it is cause by new patches I hope EA will work  on it

Message 8 of 13 (1,549 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This happens to me too, but the game freezes when they shove the other sim, and unfreezes when they are done. So they still do it but it doesn't show it, is what i'm saying i guess.

Message 9 of 13 (1,443 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same experience with mods and in a Sims folder reset purely vanilla game. I tried repairing the game as well, no dice. I know there were complaints from some about adults shoving kids and while I understand people 's discomfort with it it seems the action could be fixed to be non-autonomous so Sims only shove when and whom a player directs them too, should this turn out to be a case of nerfing based on complaints.

Message 10 of 13 (1,364 Views)