[FIXED] [PH] 'clear bulletin board' doesn't work

by Milk_Cookie_Maid

Original Post

Betreff: [OPEN] [PH] 'clear bulletin board' doesn't work

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? German
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all gameplay packs, stuff packs all but: fitness, spooky, kids room, bowling 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Bulletin Board. Try and clear the board
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim does the movement but everything stays on the board
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the notes etc. being cleared from the board
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It is also happening when i start a clean game with any cc's or mods.

Last exception: 

<root>

<report>

<version>2</version>

<sessionid>6d99c1cc260c69915b73f7bf</sessionid>

<type>desync</type>

<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>

<createtime>2018-08-15 11:54:07</createtime>

<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1020-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature>

<categoryid>state.py:2142</categoryid>

<desyncid>6d99c1cc260c69915b73f7bf</desyncid>

<systemconfig/>

<screenshot/>

<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: GardeningQuality)&#xD;

Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 162, in _behavior_element&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slot_elements.py", line 103, in _do_behavior&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slot_elements.py", line 132, in _stack_harvest&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 460, in exported_func&#xD;

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2142, in get_state&#xD;

KeyError: GardeningQuality&#xD;

</desyncdata>

</report>

</root>

Message 11 of 14 (877 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PH] 'clear bulletin board' doesn't work

Champion
Yes, I have this issue with the bulletin board. It seems to happen when there's a drawing pinned to it. My sim couldn't clear the board and also reset when they tried to look at the drawing and pick it up autonomously.

I can manually drag the pictures off the board to clear it manually.
Message 12 of 14 (841 Views)

★★ Guide
just made a sim post a note and successfully clear the board a few days later.
I have noticed that sims no longer automatically put notes and pictures up anymore.
Message 13 of 14 (2,844 Views)

Hero
They put them up automatically before ? I don't think I ever had that happen.

If that's the case, please create a new thread.

Thanks for the feedback on the clear board. I'll mark this as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (572 Views)