[FIXED] [PH] Sack Lunches cause Sims to return from school/work early

by Pegasyms

Original Post

Re: sim leaving work early

★ Apprentice

If that works, I’ll be relieved but I’ll also be REALLY mad if I deleted mods I didn’t need to delete. 

Message 11 of 83 (2,696 Views)

Hero

Hi @Singerlover9 and @BlazeBard

there is indeed a known issue with sack lunches atm. I have merged your thread to the current bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 83 (2,671 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's the sack lunches being in their inventories that causes them to come home early.  As I had said previously, I tried it with and without their lunches in their inventories... both came home at the right time without their sack lunch.  It's sad though cz for the time being, there is no need for the sack lunch cz they don't eat them anyway when they get home early.  Hopefully, this gets fixed soon.

Message 13 of 83 (2,652 Views)

Hero
Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 83 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same

Message 15 of 83 (2,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I check it in my game and yes, sack lunches causing the problem.

Message 16 of 83 (2,573 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

★★★ Apprentice

The Bug still occurs to me. I have updated the game and one of my kids just simply returned home from school, lost responsibility and grade...

Message 17 of 83 (2,557 Views)

Hero
Did they have any lunch packs ? There's a new bug with that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PH-Sack-Lunches-cause-Sims-to-return-from-school-work-ear...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 83 (2,555 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yeah she did and was the only one returning home out of all the kids.. thank you!

Message 19 of 83 (2,550 Views)

Re: Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

Hero

@Shuumli

Moved your post over to the correct thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 83 (2,545 Views)