Re: [OPEN] [PH] Sack Lunches cause Sims to return from school/work early

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I just tried and sent my sim to work with a sack lunch. She didn't return home but she also didn't eat it.Maybe she just wasn't hungry enough. :P I am happy with this though, thank you and also to @SimGuruNick Standard smile)
Message 71 of 83 (712 Views)

Hero
@Shuumli Yeah, they need to be pretty hungry to eat it. Mine was about half full when they left the lot.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 83 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick : Thanks for the info! I passed it along to LittleMsSam (who made the fix mod for this).

Message 73 of 83 (668 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m still getting the glitch with no mods installed. 

Message 74 of 83 (582 Views)

Hero
@LewdChelsea This has been fixed a while ago. Is it this exact issue ? You have sack lunches in your inventory and when they want to eat they come home early or do they just come home early ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 83 (566 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict When my sim has a sack lunch he'll come home on time unless I go to manage worlds.
Message 76 of 83 (555 Views)

Hero
@LewdChelsea So when does he come home early ? Randomly ? Or when you go to manage world ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 83 (550 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Every time he has a sack lunch and he’s at work and I go to manage worlds he’ll come back early but still act as if he’s at work. And I can’t fix it after unless I have LMS mods and redo the whole save. Because that particular sims is permanently glitched
Message 78 of 83 (537 Views)

Hero
@LewdChelsea Sounds like an issue with your particular save then, probably some kind of corruption.

Can you send me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 83 (532 Views)

★★★★ Pro
My Sims never ate their sack lunches in recent weeks even if they were very hungry.
Message 80 of 83 (527 Views)