Re: [OPEN] [PH] Sack Lunches cause Sims to return from school/work early

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

★★★★ Novice

The same issue. I know this is from a month ago, but it is the most recent one I could find. If I give them sack lunches they will be sent home at lunchtime. But even if I don't give them anything and just send them to school and save and exit, when I load the game again they will be home with a hard hit to their responsibility. I haven't tried to send someone off the lot while they are at school to test that. It is really hard to do a 100 baby challenge with this issue, btw. 

Message 61 of 83 (2,581 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

Hero

Hi @Jolynpanic 

moved your post over to the thread for the sack lunches.

The one you posted in was for club gatherings :D

Thanks for your report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 83 (2,574 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is also a problem on PS4. Giving anyone a sack lunch will make them return home early.

Message 63 of 83 (2,564 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. I've sent kids to school with a packed lunch and they come home early, lunch uneaten and with a big hit to their responsibility. 

Message 64 of 83 (2,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update regarding this problem?

Message 65 of 83 (2,394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Macbook Pro
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest patch - June 2019
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of expansion and game packs but few of objects pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim prepare a sack lunch. Then have a sim go to school or work. Around the time the sim would normally eat the lunch or even around 10-11am when the chance card usually came out, they leave school/work early instead WITH LAST EXCEPTION CAUGHT.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim leaves school/work early and arrives back on the home lot WITH LAST EXCEPTION CAUGHT.
What do you expect to see? I expect the sim to eat the lunch (bts.), hunger need filled, and remains at work or school until the end of the shift. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? MCCC and some home-made-untuned decorative objects.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After PH is installed. Bought it in June 19.

Message 66 of 83 (2,341 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Noppasit777 I feel like this will never get fixed Frown
Message 67 of 83 (2,287 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

This should've been fixed in the patch that we released July 16th. I'm not seeing it happen anymore in my own game.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 68 of 83 (6,985 Views)

Hero
@SimGuruNick Just tested and can confirm.

@Shuumli can you retest on that patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 83 (2,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick

Hadn't even tried it out again until today since it wasn't in the patch notes, and yes I can confirm it seems to be fixed. Yay! Thanks for updating us.

Message 70 of 83 (2,221 Views)