Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PH] Pimples don't carry over to other outfits

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living Get together Parenthood Dine out Spa day Outdoor retreat Toddler stuff Bowling night stuff Backyard stuff Kids room stuff Romantic garden stuff Movie hang out stuff Cool kitchen stuff Perfect patio stuff Luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give sim pimples and go to another outfit category.
What happens when the bug occurs? The skin details for pimples doesn't transfer to every clothing category.
What do you expect to see? That the pimples apply to every outfit because it's a skin detail.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The skin details for pimples doesn't transfer to every clothing category. When I give my sim pimples in his day outfit and when I go to another outfit he doesn't have it. Pimples are under skin details, so I assume they should stay, right?

Message 1 of 5 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PH] Pimples don't carry over to other outfits

Hero

Changing outfits will no longer remove a teens acne.
  • Sorry teens.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (480 Views)

All Replies

Re: [UNSURE] [PH] Pimples don't carry over to other outfits

★★★★ Pro

This is a known bug that it already researched by the gurus. More information here:

Acne thread in the forum

Message 2 of 5 (593 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [PH] Pimples don't carry over to other outfits

Hero

Thanks.

I knew it was discussed somewhere before but couldn't find yesterday

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (567 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (511 Views)

Hero

Changing outfits will no longer remove a teens acne.
  • Sorry teens.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (481 Views)